Thread: Edward: Prince of Wimps

Default Edward: Prince of Wimps

This is for you to either rent on Edward or Me (for putting this up here). Ok, this is how I see it. Edward is a prince, so you'd figure he'd be semi-strong, with all the training they gave prince in those days. But in your first meeting with Edward he is almost beaten by an old man and then gets told by a 9 year old girl. He uses a harp? as a weapon because he is to weak to use a sword or something. I don't get how music is supposed to hurt enemies, unless he's playing Hilary Duff or Aaron Carter. Cmon Square, he could've been a little stronger.
    Last edited by Rase; 09-12-2003 at 02:37 PM.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Wait, what? Gilbert was a shoddy warrior? I had no idea. :aimsurp:

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yeah, but there were enough strong characters in that game, really. People complain about Tidus and stuff, saying he was a wuss, but I just like that it made him more human. Yeah, Edward's wussiness can get annoying, but if everyone was super brave, eh... I like the variety. At least ya dont have to deal with him long.

Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
    At least ya dont have to deal with him long.
    Thank goodness. If I had him during any other part of the game I would've gone insane.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Oh, I think that Edward i a sissy and a weak character, but I don't dislike him... He is supposed to be like that, for the good of the history.
    That part when Anna appears in Kaipo while he's playing that harp, and say goodbye to him is kinda touching...

There are a lot of really annoying characters in the FF series *cough*Irvine*cough* that are worse than the poor "Spoony Bard"

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

Originally posted by Outsider
    Oh, I think that Edward i a sissy and a weak character, but I don't dislike him...
    I'm not saying I dislike him I'm just saying for game porpuses he wasn't really that handy.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

The Demon of Elements

Not to mention that has no point in the game at all. Other then getting you that one thing. (been a while since I played.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Dark_Paladin_Cecil
    I'm not saying I dislike him I'm just saying for game porpuses he wasn't really that handy.
    Well...he was handy, though. You get (SPOILER)his hovercraft, go to Fabul, lose a crystal, and when you try to sail to Baron, he falls off the ship and "drowns". It was funny, to say the least. But then this comes from a guy who found Edward with his harps useful. Lamia, baby.

you wanna see someone so useless,pointless,<lousy>[/b][/b] and stressing just by looking at it?

Look no further:its the ff3j bard.

As for edward...he wasnt too bad...ive seen worse (ff3j bard).At least he could hide and split potions unlike ff3j bardy

Edit by Kishi: Watch your language.

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Originally posted by locke lionheart
    At least he could hide and split potions unlike ff3j bardy
    Someone found the spliting potions thing useful? I never used it because it gave me, like, 15HP back.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Originally posted by Dark_Paladin_Cecil
    Someone found the spliting potions thing useful? I never used it because it gave me, like, 15HP back.
    i never used it either,but it is still more useful than any of thee ff3j bard skills

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Originally posted by locke lionheart
    i never used it either,but it is still more useful than any of thee ff3j bard skills
    Haha true, very true...
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.