Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Eiko?

Default What do you think about Eiko?

Do you like Eiko?If not ,why?
    To be forgotten is worse than death!

I wished Eiko and vivi'd get together but they aint so i HATE stupid Eiko

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Well, when it comes to summoning huge eidolons, Garnet takes the cake. However, Eiko does have some useful eidolons like Carbuncle. Her Trance isn't all that great and her physical attacks are not great either. Then again, she is a magic user. Overall, I don't really use Eiko. Nah, don't like her.
    ~a_priebe47
    "How do we Prove we exist? Maybe we don't..."

I think she's cute!
    To be forgotten is worse than death!

Eiko is very usefull, she goes like the second white mage in the party so as the second caller on the party, im saying that if u use Dagger on the party, Eiko can also cast Holy and thats nice but the best point of having Eiko in your party is that if u combine Eiko with Garnet you will always keep your HP high and u can kick the enemy arse with the Almighty Odin or just cast that Holy spell, Anyways Eiko is not useless and if you insist to say that try to play with this party Zidane ( obvious), Dagger, Eiko and Freya, using this party nothing will be hard hard.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I liked little Eiko! She was sweet and funny and a moogle lover like myself

I liked using her in battles mainly for Holy and Madeen, or her curative magic. But I would prefer to use Garnet usually in a fight.

Oh but it's funny how she wiggles from side to side in the battles
    rawr

Eiko. I used to not like her, but after beating Ozma last night with her in my party, I found her very useful. Her curative magic's better than Garnet's, and her Phoenix summon was very useful. After beating Ozma, my opinion toward Eiko has changed.

Eiko is great! I've usually had her in my party with Armant, and Garnet (and Zidane ofcourse)..they prove to be an unstoppable force for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

UltimaSepheroth

Eiko,
    kinda reminds me of Rydia from ff4(2)

Eiko is great in battle, as she has many effective white magic spells that Garnet did not have. However, her personality was intolerable.

I'm talking purely battle here. I found Eiko to be a million times superior to Garnet. While Garnet has more powerful summon attacks, she takes up time, effort, and much more MP than Eiko. The Phoenix is the ultimate summon in my eyes. Plus, with 99 phoenix pinions in your inventory, you've got a 99/256 chance of getting fully revived even after being completely obliterated! Don't quote me on that fraction though. Fenrir isn't nearly as powerful/useful as Madeen of Holy, but it's fun to watch Millenial Decay anyways. Her white magic is superior because she is more curative while Garnet focuses alot on status spells. My best lineup possible is Freya, Quina, Eiko, and Amarant. But with Zidane, I usually exclude Freya from the equation.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I didn't really use her in battle, but out of battle I thought she was pretty funny.

I despise her because she acts just as retarded as Aeris'! 'Don't you just wanna eat my food all the time?' I wish that Kuja would have killed her! Maybe that's why I never used summons and beat the final bosses using Zidane, Vivi, Stiener and Quina.

I like her personality. And, yeah, I think she's cute

annoying. period. all she does is whine!

however, she is way better than garnet in battle.
    Eiko and Garnet would be a cute couple until Eiko gets older. she would be way taller than him and vivi would still be the same. btw, how did vivi get all those vivi juniors? who was the mother?
    believe in yourself and make the impossible.....possible

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\legolas signature.jpe[/img]