Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Names

Quote Originally Posted by scott728723745
    soo many cool names! ...anyway mine is called nutsy (i regret having the default name now )and i named my other clan ultima..thought i'd go for something original..but looking at your posts..*sigh*..
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with Clan Ultima. Sure, it's not "original", but it is "classic"!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with Clan Ultima. Sure, it's not "original", but it is "classic"!
    That's true! Isn't Ultima the most powerful spell?
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Heh...Kingdom Hearts moment there.

Actually, in FFTA, Ultima is a set of spells (there are five, one for each race). Each Ultima spell costs 60 MP and does three times the damage of a normal attack. So they aren't exactly "spells", since they are just uber-powerful weapon attacks. Using an Ultima move while whatever weapon you are using is forbidden will still get you a card.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I mean actual spells. I'm not really referring to FFTA.
    Last edited by vireblaze; 03-10-2005 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Quote Originally Posted by vireblaze
    I mean actual spells. I'm not really referring to FFTA.
    Ah. Well, my personal spellbook is secret and staying that way, so you'll have to ask someone else...

Heh heh. I, personally, like the spell. I also like Flare and Holy.
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

How about Clan Astra? Clan Azoth? Clan Abate? ...Ok, maybe not that last one... :rolleyes2
    Clan Aura. Clan Catnip. Clan Frogsong...
    Yeah, you can get lots of fun names by using A-Abilities as names.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Guys, you need to stop conversing in threads. Only post if you have something to contribute to the original topic.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    i didnt think of it that way :bigbiggri .....yes that was an excuse to use the ridiculously big smiley face.

clan kindergardians might be a good name but it wont fit into the given space

I saw a booklet that said something about the initials being a cheat code so i used that. It was a lye so now whenever my clan name is said i cry. FFTAGBA
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

I named my clan TCKC (The Crimson Knights Clan) it is also the name of my clan for many online MMORPGs

clan spork, clan Alucard and Clan HellSing

I've got a Clan Zephyr (Don't really remember where that name came from, although the meaning is known) and a Clan Nutsy. (For this, I was sinply going default.)

Mine is Clan Outkast and Clan Boba. lol

Fran!!! You can never beat Fran!!!!!!! MUHAAHAHA!!
    Fran Is so cool ^^