View Poll Results: What is the Eidolon you think is the Best ?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Odin

9 13.64%
  • Leviathan

4 6.06%
  • Bahamut

16 24.24%
  • Ark

9 13.64%
  • Ifrit

0 0%
  • Shiva

4 6.06%
  • Ramuh

0 0%
  • Atomos

1 1.52%
  • Carbuncle

1 1.52%
  • Fenrir

1 1.52%
  • Phoenix

11 16.67%
  • Madeen

10 15.15%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the Best Eidolon on FF IX ??

Grin

YO! Just a message 2 say that Carbuncle is da best!

Firstly because it can cast more than just the 'reflect' technique

Secondly, it doesnt waste alot of MP,
    :mog:
    and lastly, its just so dam cute!
    :o
    And it doesnt matter if it doesnt do alot of damage, as in my view there are alternative ways
    like attacking is vrey effective most of the time (especailly wen haste is casted! )
    Well, in case i dnt c ya, good morning, good afternoon and good nite!

ooo my mistake curbuncle does no damage. I meant 2 rite that. plz believe me.

I voted for Phoenix cause it's just awesome. But, I noticed something that bothered me. Nobody voted for Atomos. Atomos looked really cool and technically is the most efficient. (# of Amethysts+30=%damage) So, with 70 Amethysts, you always do 9,999 or 100% enemy HP for a small fraction of the cost of Ark, Bahamut, or Odin. But, he can't be used in boss battles, which is but a small drawback considering you don't usually use summons other than Phoenix and Carbuncle in boss battles as Eiko and Dagger are always busy healing. So, I guess I was just surprised to see that Atomos hadn't recieved any votes. I don't wanna start any aarguments or flame wars. Just something I noticed. And no, Zantetsuken !!!, I'm not dissing Odin so you dont' have to come in and freak out and think we all hate you. I was pointing out my surprise, that's all.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I had to think for a long time, cause I like Odin, Bahamut, Ark, Phoenix, but I voted for Madeen.

Did anyone else notice that madeen is the same name/similiar character to FF6 maduin? He's also in FF tactics advance, but he doesn't look cool in it. I never noticed the damage potential of Atomos, If I didn't hate the way he looked, he'd be my second or third favorite eidolon. And hannahlouise50, I think i'm doing the mods a favor by saying EDIT/DEEEELEEEEETTTE!!!!

nothing personal, just a friendly reminder about the forum rule against double-posting.:

well ( freaks out cuz people hate me and Odin ( joking ) urghh ), first to the one who said that Maduin is similar to Madeen : Madeen is a holy eidolon and Maduin is a non-elemental eidolon, they maybe can look the same and u can think as then of protectors of Terra on FF6, Maduin is her father and protector and a nice looking summon , Madeen is a "trance " of mog, Eiko's protector, plus he looks nice too , now, Atomos is cool, he's my second favorite and i like the way he looks and he can do some very good damage on the beasts for very low MP, oh, i was also surprised when i saw today that Atomos so as the other eidolon didnt got any vote, i like then, just dont vote for then cuz Odin rox ya know...(blah blah blah)...if i had another vote it would go to Ramuh cuz he remember my teacher Romu , third vote would go to Atomos, cuz man he's a classic !!!
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It's Alex all the way.

os sorry...forgot to put Alexander on the post...damn, forgive me everyone for my weak memory....
    Veni Vidi Vici

Almighty Soninho- Brasil Top 5 Age of Mythology, Top 10 in the world in the year 2000 on Age of Kings
    Destemidos Guerreiros do Sul Forever, best AOM-AOK clan in Brasil.

Angel_Eyes

I liked phoenix. Not only did it have a powerful attack, and revival skills, it's just so pretty

But then again, Alexander is pretty as well. With his huge wings and all.

Alexander is most beautiful summon I have seen so far. ooooooo pretty wings, angelic.

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

I'm a huge Odin fan but I voted for Ark instead. How can you not like a huge Transformer? I mean TRANSFORMERS PEOPLE. HELLOOOOOO????
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

~First - Madeen is a (SPOILER)female ~

~Second - I haven't yet formed an opinion of all of the eidolons, I expect that all of them are useful in their own ways though At the moments my favourites are Madeen, Odin, Phoenix and Bahamut ~
    Aerith fan
    Tifa fan
    Me and boyfriend - A love that crosses oceans
    Cloud and Aerith - Love across dimensions
    Cloud and Tifa - Love across time
    Tifa and Aerith were friends
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/atendertouch/
    Fool's Gold

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by ~Tenderness~
    ~First - Madeen is a (SPOILER)female ~
    I'm curious, why do you think that? I personally can't tell for sure what gender Madeen is in FFIX, but in FFVI, Madeen (called "Maduin" in that game) is definitely male.

(SPOILER)Madeen is the true form of Eiko's companion, Mog, who I always assumed was male. Can't remember why...

Angel_Eyes

Originally posted by Big D
    I'm curious, why do you think that? I personally can't tell for sure what gender Madeen is in FFIX, but in FFVI, Madeen (called "Maduin" in that game) is definitely male.

(SPOILER)Madeen is the true form of Eiko's companion, Mog, who I always assumed was male. Can't remember why...
    (SPOILER)Mog is a girl. At one point in the game, when Zidane is talking to Eiko in Madain Sari, she says something like;

Eiko
    "This is the one I gave to Mog!"
    "It's too big for her now, but once we're both sophisticated ladies, we'll wear them together!"

Mog
    "Kupo!"

Eiko
    "Maybe then, Zidane, you'll dance with me?"
    "Zidane?"

Zidane
    "I didn't know Mog was a girl..."

That's well and good and all, but why does it really matter? I always assumed that anyway.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-