Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wishlist

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

I would like to see an incredibly evil boss. like another kefka or somthing. the main boss is what keeps me in the game the most. he has to make me hate him so much, then i can feel soooo awsome when i murder them. Maybe somthing like a team boss would be cool. Like brothers or somthing??? Doesnt really matter though, im sure i will love it anyway it turns out.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been gone 4 a while, but I'm back, spreading my pointless opinion across the board.

I would like a really dark style REALLY DARk, with loads of them dying, set in constant darkness, and them wearing cool greebo clthes like hoodies. Seriously, i would like that, with a really realistic style like FFVIII but dark like FFVII.

With clowns (Joking! No more Zorn and Thorn! Death to clowns!)

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

i read what you guys said about "enough of saving the world" and the "i would like the world map to be more like FFXI's" so i put those two i deas together and thought of what i want the game to be. ok the game could take place in ffXi like vana diel, u no like what they did with the .hack game how the game was about a game, there could be a main character, you could choose if you want to start out as a male or female, but you cant create him/her, and he'd/she'd look like sumthing of what a character would look like from ffXI, and in the beggining of the game, like around the time u start playing, a virus is injected into the game, so all the monsters are effected, and if they kill a player then their computer is affected by the virus and it crashes, and the more players computer that are effected, the less ppl play the game, meaning the profits for the game would go down and square would have to shut down vanadiel for ever. so then you decide to go travel across vanadiel to a place where the ppl who created the game are and you ask them whats wrong with the game and they tell you and they say a virus is in the game. so then you would set off on an adventure to destroy the virus to save all the computers from crashing. Oh and along the way you meet companions to help you, so you would at least have one elvaan, maybe two humes, one male one female, one tarutaru, one galka , and one mithra. and and the last boss would be a virus, and you learn how it was injected into the game, which i think should be becuz of your character that you create, the computer had a virus and the only way to save vanadiel and all the computers would be to delete your own character.
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

I have a better idea. Why not do things a little differnt. How about a video game company wants to take over the world so they release all their mosters and so on. So then your team of created charecters travels around trying to destroy all the monsters. The ultimate bad guy would be the head of the evil video game company.
    "We've secretly replaced the dilithium crystals with Foldgers dark roast crystals. Let's see how long it takes for the Enterprise crew to notice..." -- A Star Trek Joke
    You're Auron!
    you're Auron. smart, experienced, and knowledgable.
    the rest of the gang can always count on you
    for advice. but its strange how you managed to
    stay alive after so many years of being dead..
    ;P

<br

hey Kahless, wanna combine our ideas, u no tomake like a super mega game like the virus was injected by a different game company then the main characters have to save there game and some how are transported to the other game companies game, and destroy their company from inside that game?
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Ramza_Beouvle

I am hoping for a really fast paced battle system, with wicked combos and weapons. And please, lay aside all those Bolt1, Bolt2, Bolt3 sort of thing and make it something different.
    There should be summons, yes! Summons!! Secret rare summons, too!! Hmm.... a job system would be good, too, since it takes place in Ivalice the place that FFT took place in.
    There should be some secret bosses, too!
    The storyline should not be fast paced, something that is worth playing for a few months.
    Good music and sounds, of course!
    Less love and more action!!!<----That's the main thing!