Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!! FF7 SEQUEL CONFIRMED!!

We never heard of that page. There's googles of gaming sites outthere. It's not a great leap of faith to assume some of them are less then draconic in their tests for verification. Three sites, one of them Japanese is another matter.

And the magazine? Nobody said it would need to be MADE from scratch... just take a nice cosplay picture and work a bit on it or soemthing. With time, patience, some talent and easily obtainable software and hardware you can do that.
    The storm was coming? Light, he WAS the storm

-Rand Al'Thor.Path of Daggers. Robert Jordan

So? I fail to see how that matters. Either Square made a press release about it or he got it from that japaneese site in wich case it would be stupid to link to it since swedes usually can't read japaneese..
    oh well i dont really care if you believe it or not so meh

Hey, I told you. I believe it now. It's just that ONE site, not giving any sources is kinda.... "eh? We'll see" Not that it must mean the site is lying, but that they're unknown sources might not be reliable. Which is why it's always good to mention your sources, even IF most people won't be able to read more then "oh yeah.. they mention something about it, and the pics ae there too"

I'd like to see that press release, OR get some knowledge on what the hell that Japanese site says. So maybe it's not stupid to link to that page since noone understands it, but clever to link to that page since noone understands it.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Heh...you're even more paranoid then I am...impressive.

But I DO think the gaming site wouldn't make up a translation out of their ass. That's a bit TOO bald a lie. So the Japanese probably says the whole thing.... of course... the Japanese site could be fibbing, and have the Swedish and the American site falling for it, but with SIX pictures? It would surprise me.

Hmmm...odd... can't find anything on it on Google...probabl too fresh.

I guess we'll see more of it during the Tokyo Game Show
    Anyways, this looks good if it's true, but i'm not getting my hopes up yet.
    Besides, don't we want a game more than a movie? I do for sure

Yeah, sorry if I've appeared disliking about this news, I'm just a bit reluctant to believe it until there's a more "official" statement, which probably won't happen until the Game Show. Of course I'd love it if it was true, if they managed to maintain the feel of FF7 in a movie, and not make it corny and slutty like they did with X-2. I would also prefer a game over a movie, same stuff there... no sequel á la X-2, please.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

I actually prefer a movie as a sequel rather than a game since i feel there isnt enough material in the end of FF7 to make for a whole 40 hour game.
    Most of all though i want an FF7 remake.
    Maybe we'll get a remake once game graphics match those in this movie
    That sure would rawk

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

This is going to either be cool or suck...suck like the Spirits with in sucks. Lets just hope it isn't that sucky.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just headed over to an FF site and saw this too! Wow, it looks cool if it is true. This site doesn't mention if it is a movie or a game, it just says "sequel". It shows the same sorta thing that was in the poster that Origin posted.
    I don't know if it's true or not, but my friend didn't believe me when I first found out about FFX-2 coming out! So it's possible I guess we will have to wait and see, but it looks cool anyway and would be good if it was true. ^^

Link: http://www.fffusion.com/FFVII-2/25-09-2003.asp
    rawr

It's true! I read an article at www.rpgfan.com that square was planning on releasing a DVD movie of Final Fantasy VII, which takes place two years after Cloud and friends save the world. Also that Cloud and Sephiroth will appear on the DVD. They will probably announce it at the next Tokyo Game Show. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
    "To the victor go the spoils"

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie

Square-Enix's list of games for the TGS has FFVII on it oddly enough. But no confirmed console . Remake? It COULD have also been a typo. Since its my favorite game of all time I was instantly curious about it. Remeber nothing is confirmed so don't fry me in a skillet if nothing comes from it.
    No, this is a quote from other board. This could be real, but I'm going to remain sceptisism, until one site that I know doesn't confirm rumours says about it.

Edit: Yes, it has been said, I'm going to look at the square website. This website is pretty good at sorting out rumours http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2003/092503b.html

Wow, if rpgamer's even confirmed it...... then it could possibly be true....

But I'm still holding out for the Tokyo Game Show.

If this is real, then I've only got one thing to say about it.

IN' RIGHTS.

Don't blame me. Blame yourself, or blame God.

http://www.gamereactor.net/news/index.asp?NewsID=10451

To those of you that understands Danish (or just a little) take a look.

According to this article Tifa, Barret and all the other characters will be back. AND, the article makes it sound like that Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children isn't gonna be a movie, but a game! Hmm?