Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!! FF7 SEQUEL CONFIRMED!!

GO FRANKY!!! GO FRANKY!!! IT'S YA BIRFDAY!!!!
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

Master of Glass

yeah.."the big one" is gone....
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

GONE but... what...

tis a dark dark day
    Word/s.

http://www.ff7ac.tk

probably been posted but here are some trailers

I might add that I enjoyed the music in the last video, Might get the soundtrack if it ever comes out
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Anyone know who's writing the score?
    I'm hoping for Nobuo Uematsu, naturally.

I have heard that it is him. But I am unsure.
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

anyone know where I can dl the music?
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

Master of Glass

Minor spoilers, but nothing too bad.

After watching the trailer, non-bootlegged, in the other thread about 89 times, Ive concluding, that Cloud is wondering the earth after 2 years of the incident that destroyed Midgar. He's been blaming himself and convinced himself that all his friends are dead from the Star Scar syndrome. Alwhile Cloud has been doing this, Sephiroth was somehow saved, and being slowly restored by jenova, and the jenova cells, this would mean 1 of 2 things, That thats Sephiroth in the wheelchair and the other one is Jenova posing as sephiroth with cut hair and such to drive Cloud into confusion again so jenova can control her puppet once again, they are re-threading the strings into Cloud. Thats the first thing, the second is that that IS sephiroth going around and thats jenova recovering in the wheelchair, but Im going with the first one...for now. Time will tell....
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

Originally posted by ShadyMilkman
    When I first saw this on Gamefaqs.com I was really excited. Now, I'm disappointed and pissed. The more I see of it, the more I despise the whole thing.
    I almost assure you if you watch the trailer you will change your mind. The pics are VERY unflattering

Originally posted by BG-57
    I'd prefer both subs and dubs actually. Most anime DVD's have the audio options of the original Japanese and English tracks with English subtitles that can be turned off.

I watch in Japanese with the subtitles to get an idea of the original version and English to get a more viceral reaction. So for a big screen theater version I'd go with dubbing.

Anyone know the DVD audio options for FF: TSW?
    that is the smartest thing I heard in this topic about dubbing

New trailer available at http://ff7-2.com

This one has sound, and better recording quality.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Master of Glass
    Yes, As twobitmage said, if you watch the trailer, you will be reverted back to your-"holy-crap-this-is-gonna-rooooock!!!1!!"-self.

Originally posted by Kindo
    New trailer available at http://ff7-2.com

This one has sound, and better recording quality.
    I was the one who sent it to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Well my my! Thank you, then.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Sure thing. Lemme delete that extra post I made. *deletes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Master of Glass

thats cool, I've been watching the trailer, about 40 times. *I swear I shall know japanese when its done* andI realized that the mystery man, can't be sephiroth, His fighting style is different, plus Isn't sephiroth left handed?