Page 1 of 39 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!! FF7 SEQUEL CONFIRMED!!

OMG!! FF7 SEQUEL CONFIRMED!!

Not what you'd think tho. It's a movie not a game. Animated movie set 2 years after the end of FF7. Its due sometime 2004.
    It's looking awesome judging by the few shots I've seen! (on a poster, im attatching it to this post)

Ok let the hysteria begin!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you have a link that confirms your statement?
    Preferably in english.

If you don't, how do we know that this isn't just a lame rumor?
    Picking a lock is much like picking your nose; if you're successfull you're gonna end up with some sort of reward.

umm because you check out the picture i attatched? im sure someone faked that ^_^;
    if you want to know where i found out sure, but it's in swedish

http://www.gamingeye.com/konsol/nyhe...t.eye?id=31313

Yeah, some confirmation, please. I was about to go hysterical, but then remembered that there had been a billion rumours like this one already.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

o_O whats with you people?

lookie here:
    It's looking awesome judging by the few shots I've seen! (on a poster, im attatching it to this post)
    Did you both just happen to miss that? And the attatchment under it aswell?

You'd be amazed how much time some people have on their hands with nothing better to do then making such a poster. And one PC-game page can be duped in something like that. I remain sceptical.

What...Square isn't gonna tell anyone except one Swedish gaming site about their new movie?

edit: Seems my jaded, cynical soul is proven WRONG for once. http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2003/1955.html I stand corrected. Unlikely two sites would be duped in the same way. (unlikely.... not impossible though) (yes, I AM a killjoy)
    The storm was coming? Light, he WAS the storm

-Rand Al'Thor.Path of Daggers. Robert Jordan

Posters can be faked, my friend. I'm not gonna run around screaming like a girl just because of another rumour. There's no guarantee that the guy who wrote that article actually had received any confirmation like that. I'm keeping my pants on til there's an official message about.

REALLY!? Is this really happening!? OMG! I'm already looking so much forward to it! *jumps uo and down* Wee! This is really happening! I'm sooo happy!
    Last edited by Breine; 09-25-2003 at 02:07 PM.

Er, I understand Swedish perfectly, and I still don't see how either the article or the poster confirms anything. It's just a guy who "says" that he's received confirmation about an FF7 movie called Advent Children. He's saying it, without proof.

Er, I understand Swedish perfectly, and I still don't see how either the article or the poster confirms anything. It's just a guy who "says" that he's received confirmation about an FF7 movie called Advent Children. He's saying it, without proof.
    ... I just saw that you are Swedish, so I edited my reply.

oh yeah.. im sure someone would spend THAT much time on making a fake poster.. give me a break.. have you seen it? its practically photo realistic..

i dont get you guys.. accept it and be HAPPY!! *dances around*

You know, doesn't even look like a poster to me. More like a cover of a magazine or something. But like it's been said, people with lots of free-time could easily manipulate stuff like that.

And I will NOT accept this with as little proff that guy is giving.
    "Today we received the confirmation, but it's not a game. Instead, we get the DVD movie Advent Children."
    That's basically what he says, why in the Oglop's holy name should I just trust those words blindly?

Yeah, but another page is telling the same, giving a Japanese page as a source. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~nanko/

Even my sceptisism is considering capitulation. (of course, I would prefer an VIII movie, but VII will be fun as well)

Edit: More specific URL of the Japanese site. http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~nanko/ne...?id=2003092516
    The storm was coming? Light, he WAS the storm

-Rand Al'Thor.Path of Daggers. Robert Jordan

umm i doubt many people outside of square have the ability to model 3d images as realistic as those...
    theres scepticism, wich is good in cases like this. i wouldnt believe it myself had i not seen the picture. but then theres being overly sceptic... *points at certain peoples*

And I will NOT accept this with as little proff that guy is giving.
    "Today we received the confirmation, but it's not a game. Instead, we get the DVD movie Advent Children."
    That's basically what he says, why in the Oglop's holy name should I just trust those words blindly?
    Because he is working for a very respected gamingsite? Why do you trust anything on any gamingsite if you dont trust him?

edit: accidentally double posted..! :o
    Last edited by Origin; 09-25-2003 at 02:22 PM.

He doesn't speak anything of who gave him that "comfirmation", he never mentions any names or resources.