Thread: Cid, you're a picky eater(Spoilers)

Default Cid, you're a picky eater(Spoilers)

This time through FF6 I decided to actually save Cid, or attempt to anyways. I swear, I fed him the fastest moving fish ONLY for 25 minutes....and he still died. What am I doing wrong? He even said "Hacack....I'm feeling a little bit better" and then "Thank you Celes for everything you have done for me".

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It took you twenty five minutes, that's what you did wrong. You have to be fast. If you don't see any fast fish, run back in the house, then run back down.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

^ Right. 10 of the fastest fish, and you're done. You can check what type of fish it is by going to the Items menu.

If there are only slowly-moving fish in the water, don't even take one. Go back to the house, talk to Cid, then come back out and you'll have a new set to chose from.
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I thought it was 6/7 of the fast moving ones and 10 of the medium speed ones?
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

heh. at first i tried feeding him fast fish. no matter what kind of fish u give him, he'll say, "Oh, a fish...mmm, yummy." and Celes always says, "Here's...a fish." I fed him all the fastest fish and it took me hours. Then all the fast fish just disappeared, no matter how many times i redid the operation.
    After that, i just kill him right away. I enjoy seeing the Celes/cliff/sadness/opera music combination.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

I was hoping that if you save him, you'll get something later on, like another Esper, or a weapon or armor or something. But no.

I haven't let him die yet.... maybe I'll try it next time. It is quite easy to save him, but you have to have patience. Make sure you only feed him the really fast moving fish, no medium ones. Don't catch the rotten ones, because all the fish you catch will be fed to him.
    Some people choose the path straight and narrow,
    others take the road less travelled,
    I cut through the woods