Thread: The Most interesting thing about the website...

The Most interesting thing about the website...

In my Opinion.... The most interesting thing about the FFXII website is how it uses FFVII music....

Honestly.... AT first this gave me the impression that it was fake.... because i think that that would be exactly what someone would do if they wanted to make a fake one..

Have we already ruled out that the website isn't fake?

What do you guys think about this.... that'd be really cool if they used FFVII's music in someway.... maybe even connect the stories somehow....

Hey... You never know...

What do you guys think?

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Its not a fake website because square themselves showed it off and said the announcement is coming.

They just used FFVII's version of the song because it sounds the best.

I think the most interesting thing about it is that the poster is slightly bigger than any of the pictures I've seen, i.e., a little bit of the bottom was cut off on the other versions I've seen.

But I also noticed now that it has something in common with FFTA... The Bangaa.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

I'm sure that that song has been in every final fantasy (albeit slightly changed)
    Word/s.

hmmm but what i think what cid highwind meens is that even tho all ff games use that harp melody but add different instruments, they used the exact same song melody from ffvii and kept the same instruments. i noticed that they used sevens music also
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX