Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is Final Attack!!!!!!!!!?!????????(maybe spoilers)

Angry Where the hell is Final Attack!!!!!!!!!?!????????(maybe spoilers)

where in the name of the arch lord satan is Final Attack!? ive looked everywhere and i just cant beat emerald weapon without it!!!!! Ive got omnislash, ive got Knight of the round, ive got mime, ive got quadra magic,WHAT THE **** DO I DO!!!!!!

Battle Square is your friend.

Win Omnislash and W-Summon from the Battle Square (Gold Saucer). A new special battle will appear, the prize being Final Attack.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

ok but do you really need to get final attack to beat emerald weapon? i mean its gonna take A.G.E.S

You don't need it really, but it helps a whole lot. Otherwise you'll need your KoTR to do alot of damage. The best way to do that is to get W-Summon, and getting that is 2/3 of the way to getting Final Attack. So it's highly recommended you do get it.

As for ages, just equip a Ribbon to Cloud, give him Enemy Skills with White Wind and a few decent attacks that target all enemies (Magic Breath, Beta, Trine etc) and a bunch of other materia that might come in useful. The worse handicaps you get the more points you win at the end, just have a back-up for those handicaps, like if you loose your materia you can still rely on items/physical.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

also do you have tofight a load of battles like the others or is it just one bout?

where do u get ribbon?

Please don't double-post, thanks.
    ~Big D

Lots of battles unfortunatly. Could take between 6-7 bouts to get W-Summon.
    Ribbons can be gotten from Master Tonberries in the Northern Crater if you morph them, else you can find a couple elsewhere. I know there was one in Temple of the Ancients.

Another ribbon in the Ice Cavern since you can't get the Temple of the Ancients one now since it blew up.

I'm trying to get Omnislash now, so i wonder if any of you can tell me how many times i need to finish the battle square, or how many BP I'll get for each fight. Seems like it would take years to get it, but I just got to have it

Just a little tip for the battle arena.

After each fight you win theres a roulette wheel which can cause some annoying conditions like not being able to use magic, item command, etc....

If you cast things like regen, wall at the begining of the first battle and have Clouds Ultima Weapon + Double Cut Materia you should be able to get through the whole thing before the regen and wall run out.

It's even easier if you have Double Cut leveled up to 4x cut.

Don't forget however NM That the better things you get in the slots the less bp you earn at the end

If I remember right, frog or small gives you the most BP, or maybe it was break materia, oh wells. The trick to the slots is to slow it down so that you're not choosing at random, so that you're actually choosing the poison that you want. You can do that by rapidly pressing the 'square' button. My suggestion is to get Omnislash first, then go into the normal world, and get the break limit fully charged so that when you enter the battle, you can use Omnislash in combination with Mime to use it over and over. In the later battle (when you fight for Final Attack) you'll only be facing one hard enemy, so OmniSlash would easily take care of that guy. Just remember to have HP plus since you won't be using any spells or item to cure yourself.
    Hey

Just started it now, and it's pretty easy, except for when I manage to get "weapon broken" on the roulette. Ultima weapon only does about 1300-1400 damage, opposed to 9999

Anyways, I get about 4000 BP each time, to those of you who wonder

Don't forget to equip Cloud's final weapon, otherwise the special battle won't open. I got messed up with that.

Don't blame me. Blame yourself, or blame God.

Originally posted by XeQtR
    I'm trying to get Omnislash now, so i wonder if any of you can tell me how many times i need to finish the battle square, or how many BP I'll get for each fight. Seems like it would take years to get it, but I just got to have it
    dont forget, this is MY thread. get yer own!

yes repeatedly miming omnislash seems like a good idea, i might just try that....

one thing....when fighting emerald, do you need to get a certain move? because i mimed omnislash 5 times and then used KOR and it DID NOT DIE! then it goes and uses aire tam storm which kills me, which is why im getting final attack.

Originally posted by Flare_Star
    dont forget, this is MY thread. get yer own!

yes repeatedly miming omnislash seems like a good idea, i might just try that....

one thing....when fighting emerald, do you need to get a certain move? because i mimed omnislash 5 times and then used KOR and it DID NOT DIE! then it goes and uses aire tam storm which kills me, which is why im getting final attack.
    it has 1,000,000 hp so count urself...

oh yeh final attack is easy.Especially the easy monsters u have to fight to get it

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members