Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where the hell is Final Attack!!!!!!!!!?!????????(maybe spoilers)

Originally posted by Flare_Star
    dont forget, this is MY thread. get yer own!

I know, I know

Just thought it would be a little stupid to post another one with almosth the same question.
    Anyways, I'm finished with stealing threads now

one thing....when fighting emerald, do you need to get a certain move? because i mimed omnislash 5 times and then used KOR and it DID NOT DIE! then it goes and uses aire tam storm which kills me, which is why im getting final attack.

My suggestion for Emerald is to use the Lucky 7777 attack. Lucky 7777 plus two or three KOtR should easily finish off Emerald.

Emerald has rougly 1 Mil hp, Ruby has roughly 800k.
    Hey

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

In my opinion, All 7s Fever is a cheap way to cause a lot of damage, and it won't finish Emerald off in any case.
    A reliable strategy would be Mime+HP Absorb Mp Turbo+KotR.

In the Battle Square, the 'All Materia Broken' handicap gives the largest number of BP. If you have a Ribbon equipped, or if you cast Resist at the very beginning of each bout, you can avoid the status changing handicaps, like Mini and Toad. Just remember that if you cast resist while under abnormal status, you won't be able to change back.

Originally posted by Lost
    My suggestion for Emerald is to use the Lucky 7777 attack. Lucky 7777 plus two or three KOtR should easily finish off Emerald.
    i dont need all 7 fever because all my attacks take off 9999 anyway.

1 mil hp huh? he should have earned a place in ff10 dark aeons.....

also do i need to get w-summon as well before i can do that special bout thing?

i dont need all 7 fever because all my attacks take off 9999 anyway.

ummm have you ever tried Lucky 7's before, if you haven't I can garantee that it does more than 9999 damage, but I agree that it is a cheap way of beating emerald. I've beaten Emerald with a combination of 4x slice and 4x gravity before.
    Hey

Demi actually work against the Weapons?

I never bothered trying it as anything you'd like Demi to work on it never does. How much damage does it cause if it's 9,999 i'll just stick to using Ultima.

Yeah, but Demi only does damage on Emerald, it doesn't work on the other weapons. the gravity materia does 9999 damage each time, and in combination with Quad Magic, that's 40000 damage, and if you've got W-magic, that's 80000 damage. And it's cheaper than Ultima, hmmm now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever used Ultima before. I've owned it, but never used it, hmmm odd.
    Hey

listen man...if you didnt do so already, its really easy to bea emreal weapn. There is a materis that brings you back to life when you die. Just equip that and knights of the round and mime. I finished the emerald weapon with tifas final in 10 minutes. I didnt use the underwater materia either