Thread: Low level Beating

Low level Beating

I just beat FF8 again, but I decided I would try it at the lowest level possible. I ended up beat it at lv. 25 My party was Zell lv. 20 Irvine lv. 24 Squall lv. 25 those where the highest of all all my characters. I was just wondering what was the lowest you beat FFVIII at?
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

After my first party was weak and couldn't even get past (SPOILER)Griever I was forced to re-start the entire game, and since then I've always made sure I'm prepared for the final confrontation. Perhaps my next save I'll just zip through the game without level-up sessions (except maybe a few Cactuar level ups) and see how I go.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

i myself havent finished ff8 in that way but i think the lowest u could get finishing is the beginning lvls u beginned with.

Later when you get card you'll be a happy guy...since card nets no exp but does it net hp,i dont remember.

If you wanna check a good way of staying low lvl then go to gamefaqs,i remember some sort of powerup guide there that gave a fuhll guide on how to stay low lvl...

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

FF8 is far easier at a low level, due to enemies level's being related to your levels (although bosses have a lower limit, I think), so you can stay at a low level forcing the enemies to stay weak, and just use junctioning to boost your stats up
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

The biggest advantage of having low level characters is they can get more out of the GF Catuar's stat bonuses. I had three party members at level 15 when I got Catuar. The other three I had been using more were around 30-35 or so. I then leveled each party member up to level 100 using the stat bonuses.

While the bosses are less hard at lower levels I like having all the junction abilities for each GF, so I do a lot of leveling up.

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

For a low level game, I have Irvine at about 13 or 14, and everyone else considerably lower. i.e. Near their original levels. Of course, I'm too lazy to beat Ultimecia, so I haven't finished it at those levels. Oh, now I remember. I forgot to get some guardian forces, so I went to her castle, drew the GFs, beat all the bosses, and then died when Catoblepas casted Meteor or something; everyone was in critical condition. I didn't save it because I didn't have enough room on my memory card to make a new file. (I wanted a save for Disk 3 as well as 4.)

It's true that it's easier at a lower level, but some of the bosses are a pain in the ass on the second disk. Well, one. That stupid BFGKDJIFJ(#989393 whatever. For some reason, it's just harder when your characters are at a lower level.