Thread: Chocobos

Default Chocobos

My freaking Chocobos keep losing the races and I think I need to find the type of green that raises speed. Which one is it?

Sylkis Greens are the best you can get, from Chocobo Sage, but they're expensive. If you have W-Item Materia just buy one then duplicate it about 99 times and feed each chocobo you want to race about 20.
    In the PSX version there was a trick where if you held down R1 and R2 you could increase your stamina, not sure about the PC version though.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

yea but i thought it was all the shoulder buttons. but anyway this is kinda unrealated but wer do ya get the W-Item materia from???
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Originally posted by blue_midget192
    but anyway this is kinda unrealated but wer do ya get the W-Item materia from???
    In the Midgar tunnel where you (can) fight Reno, Rude and Elena, go down the path rather than up towards Proud Clod. After about 10 minutes of running you'll finally reach a save point and W-Item materia.
    On Disk 3 you can dig it up at Bone Village if you missed it.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

yea but i can never get any thing outa bone village, i keep trying to get the midgar key but all i ever get is a potion or nothing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Articles

Hey, Joel, if you wanna get some quick cash to buy obscene amounts of those Greens, just Master an All Materia or two. You'll be in the money in no time.

Yeah I know, my alls keep havin babies.

lols master every magic, like i did, and independents and command, money is your and you wont run out.....it may take time but i can be done (cuase ive done it)
    ---|==========>
    My sword is my destiny,
    your life is my will.

Caught up against the war again
    Time to chill in the bar again
    Never seize to amaze in minds
    So I just sleep sleep sleep please don't

Wake me till the morning after

Fight in the creator for gil.
    "We've secretly replaced the dilithium crystals with Foldgers dark roast crystals. Let's see how long it takes for the Enterprise crew to notice..." -- A Star Trek Joke
    You're Auron!
    you're Auron. smart, experienced, and knowledgable.
    the rest of the gang can always count on you
    for advice. but its strange how you managed to
    stay alive after so many years of being dead..
    ;P

<br

actually fighting in the north cave for exp is the best way to gain exp and the magic pots and elixirs, oh boy, here we go, massive ap for that magic mastering.
    ---|==========>
    My sword is my destiny,
    your life is my will.

Caught up against the war again
    Time to chill in the bar again
    Never seize to amaze in minds
    So I just sleep sleep sleep please don't

Wake me till the morning after

This is a bit cheap but you could try (SPOILER)holding R1, R2, L1 & L2 to recover your chocobo's stamina.

Either that or go see (SPOILER) The Chocobo Sage - though you will need the airship to reach him in the North.

I have various bone village troubles as well. I can't get much at all. Refresh my memory. What type of treasure do you search for to get the key?

Also, if you really want to finish off big materia, such as KoTR and all the blue materia, Just Beat Emerald with the Apocolypse. It does less damage when you attack, but miming KoTR works better anyway. 150,000 AP isn't half bad, you know?