Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HMMMMM

Unless they do a FFXI on us. :P

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Originally posted by Bahamut2000X
    I'm going off topic for a second, but Square is just about the release info on the game I believe this month. And I believe it is a March 2004 release in Japan, so we'll get it late next year I'ld expect. So it actually will be out soon.
    hmmm then there commite business death and are going to go agaist all business logic and kill there current product market, and ff12 is news to me, i thought it was still in the concept stages well you obviously must know someone there to know its actually been in a time warp and progressed alot in a few months, bet meh.

I don't understand why everyone is so up tight about it. I mean if you don't want to play it then fine don't play it. Me, I love FF. I was a late bloomer to FF but FF VI got me turned on and I have played everyone since then.

I have reserved my copy and I'm counting down the days until it gets here. I'll admit I don't know barly anything about XI except Screenys and reading posts, so I'm new to this world. The pay is a pain, but I have no problem with it, and to the people that have broadband shouldn't have a problem paying the $10 a month.

Thats what I think. I could be wrong though. I know that I will be a n00b for FF online. Going to still enjoy it and hope to run into as little jerks as possible.

lol u have a real face
    A beautiful sight...a river of red flows...a heart beat slows...
    ...be happy

Default I played beta and it rules

I been playing FFXI beta for 2 1/2 months and game rules. I wasn't disappointed at game at all.
    Hell its cool to see the real Cid from the most beloved FF of series if you know what I mean?
    Game offers alot in free wandering and exploring and no evil random battles. Most beaufiful FF yet.

I have no complains of game except I don't have retail in my hands yet.

If your going to go online FFXI is up there in good online games to get list with: Resident Evil outbreak, and SOCOM II
    Summon PETS: FENRIR, IFRIT,RAMUH, SHIVA, GARUDA, LEVIATHAN, TITAN, CARBUNCLE
    ELEMENTALS: DARK, ICE, FIRE, THUNDER, EARTH, WIND, WATER AND LIGHT
    http://rom.gloriousff.com

its so nice to see a fellow MMORPG lover, and he actually plays online games too!
    yeah, i agree ff11 is a beutiful game, its not the best and no game ever will be but i think its great.

So basically, there's going to be alot of people that will love this game, and alot of people that won't. It shouldn't stop anyone from at least 'trying' it.

Personal, from reading journals and looking up information, it looks like a splendid game! Can't wait till it's released, I'm getting a HUGE beafed up computer just before I get it. (Grades are up this year!!!)

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

unfortunaelly i must put my funds towards restoring my car before i can beef up pc......i may have to wait till new years to play
    ...be happy

Have no feara KireiBlood, I'll be loggin in at the same time. So let's just work together for our friends to get us world passes! xD

a world pass would be great
    i could play now but i dont want to start till i upgrade pc...i dont want to hurt myself seeing this game messed up so ill justw ait till i gett he new pc because the car will take a some money...i might want to work for my own owrld pass though...i want no shortcuts. itll be chill though!!!!!
    ...be happy

You have to get World Passes from someone else to change servers because they are inviting you to come over.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

im guessing that there is no way to send money to them///////
    ...be happy

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

no because its not really necisary....

Especially since world passes arnt that expensive.

they just seem expensive in the beggining.

i guess that thats true.....ill wait for someone tohook me up
    ...be happy

World passes are expensive though as the population of the server goes up. World passes start at 100 gil and as the population get's higher they raise. I heard from importers a long time back that world passes were expensive as hell especially on servers like Ragnarok (a server that got so populated they locked it beyond world passes)
    This space intentionally left blank.