Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Passes....again....

Default World Passes....again....

Alright, what I'm wondering is if you can purchase more than one world pass in a week if you use the first you purchased before the week is up?

Can only buy one per week, and only invite one guy. Thats it. Have to wait next week to get another.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Dangit....I suppose that will have to do.

Thanks lionx. I really appreciate all the help you offer.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

I guess square is trying to encourage people to stay within their servers huh.

Seems like they don't want us fraturnizing with people from other servers very much.

I think that's mainly because they don't want servers to get too crowded and have other servers with hardly anyone in it.

It's a hard choice for Square, seeing as they would realise everyone would want to play with friends and such. But it must be done.

Oh, I also have another question.

I suppose I should have posted this one earlier too, but can you only use a world pass on a new character, or can you import another character already created from a different server?

Thanks again for the help

As of right now characters are locked to their servers, you can't move them with a World Pass or by paying Square to move your character for you.

Leighton

You can only Import(WorldShift) if the server is too crowded and for free. That wont happen for a while.

As for WP you create a new, so dont spend too much time lvling if you are going to move soon.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Great so then The Top guys In WLA better get the game right away and decied what server we are all supposed to get on.....

Cuz I dont want to wait to long before getting started with my Real Char...

Remember to save one up for me Lionx. I'll be getting it a little later than most, around Christmas time.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I will be going with the GA and invite all WLAers as much as possible, but the one person a week thing is a prob, i hope we can get at least a majority during the first few weeks.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Well, just make sure you don't back out on me, I'll have it a few months after all you guys.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Really it's mainly a matter of gil. Every time someone buys a WP someone else gets in, who can then in turn buy another WP, with exception to the fact that he won't be able to buy a WP starting off, but if the other members can give that person the money, they can keep a steady chain of people comming in. The only other big issue is that of organization. We will need a sort of "priority list" listing all the members ordered by who gets WP's first with thier e-mail addresses (so that after you get in and get a WP you can send it to the next person on the list).

With a little bit of organizing and planning we could save a lot of time.

Leighton

this is kinda on topic, but I have been playing FF for years but this one is kinda out there for me. I still pre-ordered it but, my question is... Is there somewhere that I can go to learn all about the game and everything everyone is talking about in these forums? Hate to admit it but I'm a n00b to this game Also maybe some clans for this game. (Gotta have friends, you know)
    The defense department regrets to inform you that your son is dead because he was stupid! - Goose "Top Gun"

Best places to go in my opinion are Shadow Dragons, IGN , Stratics and FFXI Online. Though the later one has been updating their site and it has been pretty slow and theres a few broken links. You can also just go to a search engine and search for "final fantasy XI." You won't get as many comprehensive sites that way but you can get little tidbits here and there that other sites might not have or don't go into as much depth.

Leighton