Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Knight's of San d'Oria

Default The Knight's of San d'Oria

I know that many of you have already joined a clan. However, for those who have not and are undecided wether you will purchase the game or not, you can still join a clan. My email is crono9051@yahoo.com or you can AIM me at Crono9051, you don't have to post anything here just contact me. Now for my "recruitment speech".

Our clan is looking for people that are loyal to the Kingdom of San d'Oria. We will fight with our brethren to protect our land from the beastmen and we shall be victorious at any cost. We will aid anyone who request it. We will bring glory and honor to our king and country. We will also allie ourselfs with other clans in order to fight the forces of evil that threaten our way of existence. "For king and county that's why you men are supposed to join this fight", last of the Mohicans.

Respectfully, Crono, commander of "The Knight's of San d'Oria"
    "To the victor go the spoils"

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie

I wanted to wish you good luck on your endeavor Crono9051. And offer our supports if you or any of your members need it for anything now or in game to help you get started.

But the Kingdom of Bastok will be victorious. j/k

Maybe buy some miracle your linkshell and ours will end up on the same one.

Good luck.

well from the mouth of WLA we wish you good luck with your newly created clan and hope to pass you by and help you when help is needed.
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

Same here from the Glorious Alliance, hopefully we can play with each other and have a good time. Good luck.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

No offense, but shouldn't it be the Knights of San D'oria. The approstraphe is unneccesary because there is no possesion. And you have the capital in the wrong place, it's San D'oria, not San d'Oria. Just thought that you might want to be aware of that.

Square spells the name San d'Oria (check out their website).

Leighton

Well Zaphier in Game informer the D is capitalized, but on the official website it's just a d. So I chose to write it according to the official website.

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Yes, but beta testers say it's spelled San D'oria in game. I think I'll go with what we're going to be using the most in game.

yeah watever, get it straight so you dont mess up ur sig lol
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

Well then the beta testers lied to you =). I've seen it spelled in-game, it's San d'Oria. There's a lot of FFXI sites out there that are misspelling it, but the correct and official way is San d'Oria.

Leighton

I'm a beta tester and its San d'Oria just like the official website. Being located in Bastok I offer up this as proof.

When you go to the auction house go select "Other" then "Food" the first item on the list is "Bag of San d'Orian flour".

Now while the the item is spelled San d'Orian I would think it is safe to say that San d'Oria would be the correct spelling in game too.

Unfortunetly most of us in game dont spell it that way, we call it SanDoria or Sandy

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

you people got way!! off topic isnt this suppose to be a recruiting post for "The Knight's of San d'Oria" and if the guy writtes it like that then just let it be

I think Don has a point, I don't want to turn his recruiting thread into a bunch of spam. And thanks for the correction Lionx. Sorry about that Crono9051.

I have started to built a website for the Knight's of San d'Oria. It may not be as good as the rest, because I'm new to this, but at least it is up. I would like you guys to check it out, although it is not finished. The address is http://theknightsofsandoria.tripod.com/ if you see any mistakes on the homepage can you please tell me, oh and feel free to make suggestions.

It's off to work I go, editing the website.

I'm Crono!

Take the test,