Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Attack while its tails up!"

Ah..... I kind of knew it was a typo! For a while, I've been wondering why it was liek that. *sweatdrop*
    What's a jellicle cat?

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Default Guard Scorpion is easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Xider
    I had no trouble with it!
    Thank you. That thing's easy. Before the fight put Cloud and Barret in the back row. Have Cloud use Bolt and Barret attack with his long range weapon. For some rediculous reason the Tail Laser counterattack is short range, so it only does about 35 damage each if you're in the back row. Just use Potions if you need to and unload on the mothaf***a!
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Wow, talk about reviving old threads.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

no really like four months?

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Sorry, I was bored and clicking on threads at random. Didn't check the date. My mistake. I'm kinda new to forums. I hereby apologize and resolve to check the dates in the future.
    Last edited by UltimaLimit; 07-29-2004 at 01:27 AM.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks we appreciate it.

Other members: If you see something you think is wrong please use the warn feature rather than stating it in the thread. It's annoying and only adds to the mess.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum