Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unexplained things in FFIV

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    The Tower itself doesnt extend to the moon, but there must be a way to the moon somewhere in there, like the teleporters that are all over the place. The Giant is of Babil, hence I doubt it came from the moon. The Giant seemed to be coming from the Tower itself.
    I recall there being exactly two teleporters in the tower. One is in the underworld, which Rubicant uses to teleport to the overworld. There is also one in the overworld, which is presumably used to transport to the underworld.

Also, when you throw that key into the well and open the path to the underworld, how are the Red Wings already down there battling with the dwarves? And how did Golbez manage to collect the other two dark crystals before you get down there? It's not like you slept for a month before going down there.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Who says there isnt more, though? There were teleporters from room to room, there could be more to the tower which we havent seen. There's probably a large teleporter that would take them to the moon, somewhere where the team doesnt explore.

If Golbez already had control of the tower, he could have used the tower to get the Red Wings down. The tower has to open to let the giant out, maybe there's large docks to let the airships in and send them down. He could have had agents working down there even while he's gathering the last of the Light crystals.

I'm actually annoyed you get to explore so little of the Tower of Babil.

Okay, here's another one.....

Everything about the Tower of Zot is a mystery. First of all, where is it? Is it floating in the sky? Secondly, who constructed it? The structure has electricity flowing through it....and if airships had just been created then there's no way anyone on Earth could have built such an advanced structure. From what I understand, the Lunarians built the Tower of Babil....so my guess is that they (for some reason) also built the Tower of Zot. And what gives Valvalis the power to destroy the entire thing?

Also, how did the Calbrena dolls get behind the throne room walls in the Dwarf Castle. Surely someone would have noticed, and I doubt Luca is allowed to play with her dolls in a room with such an important relic.

Well, if it's in the sky, Valvalis, the Fiend of Wind, could make a wind strong enough to knock it out of the sky. Or she could push the Self-Destruct button, the bane of all cool structures.

Second, the Calbrena could have gotten in there during the night, while the whole castle except the wall guard were sleeping.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

I guess the only thing that annoyed me about FF4 (besides prince Edward), is that you can't reach the underground through that hole where the Tower of Bab-Il reaches the surface.

Well, maybe the Tower is blocking the hole, just below the surface.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Yeah, I know...

I only complain because that hole is too big. It's bigger than the one near Agart.

Plot devices. You probably can't go down there because it's way too obvious, and that means you wouldn't have met Edge and stuff.

Default Where did the Monsters come from

I always wanted to know.... WHERE did the Monsters come from. I remember something about them being born on the Moon and would drop down to the Planet Earth.

We were told that the Planet that the Lunarian's used to live on was destroyed... they lived on a planet named Ruune. I think the monsters had something to do with it.

And to make matters even more confusing... in the Land of the Summoned Monsters... they could talk and were NOT hostile .... so this leaves me to beleive that... much like Angels... the Monsters are likened to celestial creatures and some turned evil and were manipulated while others from the Blue PLanet remained uncontrolled where the Land of Summoned Monsters are... and Maybe (i am answering my own question here) Summoned Monsters are like Guardian Angels for that dimension... and only certain people are able to "pray" recite the correct tones to summon them.

Old thread. An admin will stop by shortly to close this thread for good and your post will unfortunately be ignored. I recommend starting a new thread with the same questions.