Thread: Beta Reviews: Saying Goodbye.

Default Beta Reviews: Saying Goodbye.

Now that beta is over, and the Cactuar server's empty. How was everyone's last moments in the world of Vana'diel? Did you get what you wanted out of Beta? Tell us, and show images, of your small adventures and last goodbyes! xD

"Last goodbyes"?!?! How can it be "last goodbyes" when this is merely the beginning?! As a matter of fact it's not even fully begun yet!

Just wait till we all get in there, and then the REAL fun will start!

14 days....14 days...14 days....sooooo slooooow......

Yes goodbyes, There were some many beta testers that I met like the Jollygiant that I could only wish that they end up back on the same server as me again. So for any of those players I met in game it was great meeting you, although I don't think I ever met any of the beta testers from this forum in game.

Originally posted by Jeristo
    14 days....14 days...14 days....sooooo slooooow......
    ahhhh.... it's seem like only a year ago it was 28 days to go (think about it for a while if it doesn't click right away).

Leighton

It was pretty sad, cuz some ppl might not register at the Linkshell Forum and we lose em and some dont wanna play after beta. So well it was pretty sad in a sense but we are trying tokeep in touch.

We went to the Great Star Tree in Windurst and took tons of group pics, and spend our last hour there til they d/ced me. The music there doesnt help either. But even if we do see each other again its sorta sad.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

One of the first things I want to do when I get into FFXI is visit that Great Star Tree with ya lionx! xD

Yes, it's the beggining, I should have done a different title... but I mean it's the end of beta and the begging of retail. Oopsie daisy!

Anyway's, sounds like veryone had a blast, keep posting! And post some pics!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Lionx, could you post some of those group photos. That would be interesting to see. Maybe the WLA should do that one day.