Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The most memorable moment?

Mine is the scene in Esthar Sorceress Memorial when Squall saves Rinoa, scenes in space, ending (I finally saw Ultimecia in movie) and that kiss on the balcony....

Ramza_Beouvle

The scene where Squall and Rinoa were in the Ragnarok and the ending and dancing one was very nice too

The sequence where Rinoa is floating through space. That really sad violin music and that really slow and suspenseful progression of the scene. It's sad, she's remembering, you think she going to die....is she dead.....no don't die....(please not a repeat of FF7)....yeah Squall saves her. Good stuff.

Default What?

The most memorable moment for me would have to be the opening scene, I thought it was coolest thing back when I started playing it.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

Thanks to the demo, which I played about 50 million times before getting the game, the dance scene is the one most firmly drilled into my brain. It's not the best one, maybe, but when someone mentions the game I think of that scene. And since your question asked for "memorable" scenes, well, for me there's no contest.

I finished all game 3 times and I'll start it one more time (when I got new PSX).
    When i completet game first time i had 16 years.
    Second time olmost 17 years.
    Third time i was in half way to 18 years.

But all the times one Moment was the best.
    I can even tell that i was olmost cry'ing at that moment.
    That moment was from time when Squall went into deep space to save hes Love, and its ending when they were landing back on Earth.

Thats the beessstttt moment of the game.

Ofcourse the ending movie was great too.

Intro movie, really gripping.

And the final form of Ultimecia dissolving when I defeated her, and ofcourse the ending movie.

The ending movie was very cool. But I still think that FFIX ending movie is much better.

Thumbs up

well I love all the FMV's and I loved every aspect of the game, so yeah doody.

join my forums please: (you'll find the link in my profile)

Originally posted by SeedRankLou
    The sequence where Rinoa is floating through space. That really sad violin music and that really slow and suspenseful progression of the scene. It's sad, she's remembering, you think she going to die....is she dead.....no don't die....(please not a repeat of FF7)....yeah Squall saves her. Good stuff.
    Yeah, that was pretty sad, but I never got it! I mean she's floating in space and her oxygen is gone, then she sees the rings on her necklace and smiles.... so she pushes a button on her suit to get more oxygen? Why didn't she do it sooner? :rolleyes2

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Definitely the part when Squall misses catching Rinoa after the Lunar Cry, and they both die alone in the cold dead of space. I was pretty disapointed, though, when I find out that you had to do it over again to make sure that they lived. What a gyp.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Originally posted by DocFrance
    Definitely the part when Squall misses catching Rinoa after the Lunar Cry, and they both die alone in the cold dead of space. I was pretty disapointed, though, when I find out that you had to do it over again to make sure that they lived. What a gyp.
    :: blinks :: YEAH!somone agrees!

but,well,really the most memorable moment in VIII for me was the introduction to Zell,and the dance(havent beaten it yet.know how it ends ofcourse)

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Probbably when they arrive at Ultimecia castle.. that was pretty powerful scene...

when i first summoned Doomtrain, that was great, one of the funniest summonings i have ever seen in a final fantasy. i mean, who would expect a gigantic train to come and smack into your enemies? good stuff.

the dance was the best!!! I always remember that and the second ending movie. I love that dress!!! I want the dress hehehehe

It was so sweet when laguna went back to see raine - it was really sad aswell.