Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The most memorable moment?

Originally posted by MeriC
    Yeah, that was pretty sad, but I never got it! I mean she's floating in space and her oxygen is gone, then she sees the rings on her necklace and smiles.... so she pushes a button on her suit to get more oxygen? Why didn't she do it sooner? :rolleyes2
    I think it was because she gave up. I mean, she's floating through space, no one's there to save her, she's going to run out of oxygen and die. Or....she's floating through space, no one's there to save her, she's running out of oxygen, she turns on the emergency supply, she lives five more minutes, she's going to run out of oxygen and die. She had given up hope that she was going to make it out of this. But when Squall talked to her in her mind and when she saw his ring, that gave her hope again, so she turned on her emergency oxygen. That's what I think at least.

I also liked the dance. I remember how impressively awesome those graphics were, and it was kind of cute.

When laguna visits raine's . NO DOUBT!!!!!!lolx ...Angel REaper U ROX!!!lolx

I just wish there was a place that you could watch the videos at any time! I hate having to go back and fight again and again to see them!

So true... I remember copying all the FF7 movies to my hard drive.. The PC version simply had them as AVI files on the CD. Sweet.
    They speak of my drinking but they never consider my thirst.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
    Prevent inbreeding: Ban country music!
    Save the trees: Kill a beaver!
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole damn Chicken!

Grin

Well I have all of FF8's FMV's on video tape, coz I taped them so I can jes watch them any time I like he, he.

join my forums please: (you'll find the link in my profile)

Originally posted by Marcus
    So true... I remember copying all the FF7 movies to my hard drive.. The PC version simply had them as AVI files on the CD. Sweet.
    All of mine were upside-down. How did you flip them?

Anyway, the most memorable moment was the opening video. Then it all went downhill from there.

Flip them? I never had to flip them... I just opened them with Windows Media Player, and they worked just fine =)

Anyway, if you get upside down movies, most modern video-editing software can repair that, I believe.. Or you could always just stand on your head.
    They speak of my drinking but they never consider my thirst.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
    Prevent inbreeding: Ban country music!
    Save the trees: Kill a beaver!
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole damn Chicken!

**stands on head**

Okay, it works now. Thanx.

first time watching the ending movie was pretty hilarious for me. fujin pushing raijin over the dock .. zell choking on hotdogs. .. of course i was a child back then.

Default Becuase I'm a nice guy

Although I firmly belive you should normally have beaten the game to earn this, I will share this link with you guys, becuase I'm the nicest guy in the world.

This page has seveal utilities on it... download the PSXMC

The PSX MC, once installed, will allow you to pop in all ff8 discs (one at a time of course), and rip EVERYTHING. That means movies in their pure clean forms, backrounds, charecter bmps, and even music. It might take a while if your PC isn't up to snuff (Just ripping the movies took my athlon 2200+ processor and 512 ram quite a while... so don't expect it to do it in a snap)

Anyway, I'd imagine that the EoFF staff might want to put this little dohicky up for download... it rips all ff7 movies (and YES, I'm talking the playstation discs here) and ff9, as well as the FF8 ones of course...

Rinoa on Squall's lap in ragnorok.... Romanticest moment evar! (And yes, I made up that word, and yes, I spelled "ever" wrong on purpose)
    highschoolstarship.com Webcomic Goodness!

whoa ive always wantd somin like that .. i hope it works ill try it later. so does it work wit ff8 pc ? i cant find my ff8 psx version at the moment

edit: sweet .. it works. only downside is the small resolution but still very cool
    Last edited by eninen525; 03-24-2004 at 01:48 AM.