Thread: World Pass question, please bear with me..

Default World Pass question, please bear with me..

First of all, I apologise for bringing up "another" world pass question on this board, but as I dont have so much everyday to search through every topic to find this piece of information I need.

So, here goes --

I know how world pass works, but as I last heard from some anonymous said it cost roughly about 100gil and up depends on the server population.. Now I am wondering, how hard is it to earn a 100gil or so at lvl 1?

Will it take hours? I certainly hope not because me and my friends arent just gonna compete against each other to see who gets the 100 gil first.. lol

(I also know that each arrow cost 100 gil and up -- now that got me to think about that 100 gil again :O must be darn hard to earn that much?)

Thanks
    and pardon my poor grammer, english is not my native language

Earning 100 gil by means of combat can take like 10 minutes if you're lucky and 1 hour if the drops suck. Just make sure you have signet cast on you. And arrows only cost something like 4-8 gil.

Leighton

So the currency in this game is really hard to come by?
    What is the average price of a decent rare item (weapon/armor) -- 5000 gil?

I never got high enough to buy anything good but I think it's typical for most MMORPG's, at the beginning EVERYTHING is expensive and you can't aford jack. I figure by around level 30 or so prices aren't so intimidating anymore.

Leighton

RARE stuff? o around 20K and up. Soon most things will be 10K+

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

the prices arnt to bad for things, if you have signet its easy to come by money cuz you will most likely get a crystal from each thing you kill. depending on the crystal,you can get a good deal of money. sell in stacks of 12 though
    Evil is good

Default money

the drops should be like d2... in d2 u get 200 gold some potions some rings and some other stuff depending on whitch monster u kill

But this isnt as stupid as D2, XD Its much harder to get things so u actually value your lvl 11 armor even at lvl 28

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3