Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wiegraf must die/Here's my specs-HELP

You wouldn't happen to have a Chameleon Robe, would you? Those are very useful here.

Aside from that, I don't see much else you could do. Except that Yell trick. You could just avoid Wiegraf, Yelling at yourself until you have 50 Speed. Then it'd be no problem beating him.

Angry Wiegraf must die/Here's my specs-HELP

Lv.32 Ramza(Hp 304)

ABILITIES: Squire - yell, wish, defend
    Chemist - potion, phoenix down
    Master Knight
    Archer - Charge+5
    Monk -spin fist, secret fist, stigma magic
    Wizard - 787 available Wizard jp
    Priest - Raise
    Summoner - 370 available Summon jp
    Time Mage - haste, slow, don't move
    Thief - gil taking, steal heart
    Master Geomancer

EQUIP: Sleep Sword, Diamond Shield/Helm/Armor, Dracula Mantle

ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE: Def. Armlet, Germinas Boots, Red Shoes, Feather Boots, Reflect Ring, Diamond Armlet, Power Wrist, Battle Boots

OOC:...This thread seems to have fallen prey to the timestamp issue of a day or so back...

i beat Wiegraf rather easily with the Auto-Potion ability (X-Potions only) and support move 'yell.' i don't know of many other strategies that don't involve an oil tanker's worth of luck, so at this point you should start examining the prospect of loading an earlier save. Wiegraf is hardly an easy battle, and one of the most common 'restart' traps for FFT players.

However, i'd recommend attempting to keep yourself alive long enough to 'yell' up to a nice speed, like Mwork suggested. If you can do that, the boss shouldn't prove too much trouble.

(-o-)

-tie fighter

Thanks for the help I didnt have a previous save up until that point and tried everything in the book EXCEPT yell until yall put it out there n after that kicked his ass pretty quickly thereafter...now i have 4 saves on backup and everything after wiegraf seems to be so easy its frightening. good lookin out

hey man if u hadnt had this forum i would have never throught to use yell... I'v been fighting that fight for 2 months and i thank u for reminding me of yell
    While evil can be diminished, it can never truly be vanquished.-Hyrule wise men

I don't know what y'all are talking about, but I'm only in Chapter 2 right now, at the execution site. So when I get to that fight, I'll probably remember this. So thanks in advance, I guess.

hey man all i can tell u is to train to at least lvl 35...im lvl 29 at wiegraf and i get my ass beat in everytime i even tryed yell last night and i still lose bad!!!!

Chocobos rule
    Moogles rule too:mog:

Wow, I remember getting stuck on that fight, 8P. You might want to try equiping a gun and try and max out your move ,
    that's how I did it, because I didn't have yell so that didn't work.

Thats the thing i cant go out and train because i saved it after the battle to get to him so as soon as i get on im in the battle.....im thinking of started over

I like to go old fashion duel to death kinda fight. What I mean by that is I just go full offensive, Usualy Ramza will be a Dragoon/Knight mix. Of course with the best weapons and equipment. By the way, you all probaly know this but Lancer is a meesed up translation for Dragoon, or so I've heard.
    ArcDragon9

Uhh...I defeated Wiegraf using guns, and it only took me one fight...

Just shoot him 2-3 times and he's dead.

I had a mith gun but i sold it right before this fight...ROAR :CHOP:

Actually, they're known as Lancers and Dragoons because they commonly use lances, making them...lancers...

Anyway. I'm like at level 20 or so, and I've just started Chapter 3. Am I too far behind?

You'll meet him

Gunning the da best

Yea Sasquatch you need to train extremely im lvl 29 and i get stomped every fricking time.....i cencored myself