Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: *vomit* WHY OH WHY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJzen
    Actually, having had that song forced down my throat every single day that summer, I can tell you that the line is actually "Chinese food makes me sick". "Make some sex" isn't a real phrase.

.............BERSERKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It does? Okay then it still doesn't make sense.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Pretty much the whole song is gibberish. I don't like that. The only song that has gibberish that's any good is Barenaked Ladies' "One Week."

Anyways, yeah. Sephiroth, voiced by Lance Bass...not too shabby IMO.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

I haven;t heard him yet, so opinion from moi.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    Well I think that professional voice actors/actresses should've been hired and not random celebrities who used to be on the Disney Club as kids.

I totally agree.

Well I wanted to say that this whole discontent was completely and utterly stupid but alot of you already have so I'll just agree. Lance Bass did a great job, it's a very believable voice for Sephiroth. And beside, what does it even matter? If you really wanted some "bad-ass" to do his voice, they would have probably gotten someone like Vin Diesel, Sylvestre Stallone, or Mr. T. Maybe Lance Bass wasn't such a bad choice, eh?

P.S. I'll bet Robin Williams could do a good Kefka voice =O

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

[QUOTE=Giga Guess]Pretty much the whole song is gibberish. I don't like that. The only song that has gibberish that's any good is Barenaked Ladies' "One Week."[QUOTE]

That song isn't gibberish, neither is Girls of Summer. The sentences make a lot of sense in both songs. "Chinese food makes me sick" isn't terribly hard to figure out the meaning of. Neither is "gonna get into the Sailor Moon 'cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong things".

Yes, Robin Williams probably COULD do a good Kefka voice. He can play very serious roles, and if you think he's not nearly insane enough, watch some of his old standup routines.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by DJzen
    That song isn't gibberish, neither is Girls of Summer. The sentences make a lot of sense in both songs. "Chinese food makes me sick" isn't terribly hard to figure out the meaning of. Neither is "gonna get into the Sailor Moon 'cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong things".

Yes, Robin Williams probably COULD do a good Kefka voice. He can play very serious roles, and if you think he's not nearly insane enough, watch some of his old standup routines.

Fair enough...stream of consciousness. Better? And yeah. He can be crazy ha-ha, and scary crazy so far as I've seen.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Farah
    They should have made Sephiroth sing a few N'Sync songs then
    Quit playin' games with kingdom hearts, with kingdom hearts, with kingdom hearts!