Thread: Where's Relm

Default Where's Relm

On the WoR but with Shadow available?
    Miles_the_11

She is at jidoor in that art maniacs house.You'll have to fight a pretty tough boss so be careful

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Articles

Owzer's house in Jidoor, yeah. It might be nice to go get the Bum Rush before you go to get Relm, though, because it makes the fight a lot easier.

That's not to say it's overly tough, but you have to be patient. It has two forms, and I'm sure you'll figure out which one you need to pound and which one to try and avoid attacking. And remember that Regen comes in handy.

I didn't find that boss overly tough, actually... it made plenty of sense to me that strategies against the two forms would be different :-[
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Odd, I never noticed any difference between the two forms, and they are both easy to me. It's interesting how we all interpret the game in different ways
    The CyberVeldt

FFVI Expert Version 2 is available for download
    and it can be yours by clicking the above link

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

I am actually finding that boss kinda hard. I'm only at Level 25, but 3 people have Fire 2. Can someone tell me how to win, please?
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Level up, then teach it what pain means with bum rush, bahamut, fire 2/3, and morph, and anything else you have. You really need to level up though- you should be higher than that to face atmaweapon, let alone anything in WOR.
    "THINK!? quit targetting my weakness!"

"you must always keep time under your jurisdiction. if you dont, it will never let you do what you want to do." -babybahamut

Yeah, you won't get far anywhere right now with those levels. Sorry.
    Signatures are for wimps?

both forms are weak against fire, and the second form (the Chadarnook form) is also weak against Pearl.

i myself barely beat it when i first fought it. I finally beat him with only celes still alive, at 3 hp

then i went back the second time i played the game and killed him with Vanish + Doom (on both forms) -.-'
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx