Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

VERY IMPORTANT

It seems as if a lot of people from the WLA are on the Midgardsomr server, i am on the Cerberus server

Please tell me if the WLA will be based on the Midgardsomr server

cause im lvl 6 and rising, but im going to take a huge risk and keep trying to delet character new one until i get on the right server...so asnwer this ASAP!
    A beautiful sight...a river of red flows...a heart beat slows...
    ...be happy

Yes, we're on Midgardsormr, and it was posted for days on end on our own forums, the one that was mentioned repeatedly in the WLA Thread on this site, and is also in the fixed forum link on the Home Page.

Our forums have been down for the day for some upgrades, but they'll be up soon enough. I have a spare WP if you're a WLA member, it expires this saturday night at 21:00 EST. PM me here on this forum if you need it and I'll gladly send it your way .

A Serene Dreamer......... Julia's Avatar

ROOGLE!!! That must have been you! I saw someone on midgardsormr server named roogle, he was a male hume wearing a red robe and gots a beard! He was fighting some quadav and asked for help, but I tried to help him and he died, got there too late. Anyway, my char's name is Altaeciana! I am on that server. Oh yea, i saw him in Bastok. Near ngusta! IT HAD TO BE YOU!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

~kristin~

Lol....looks like you've got fans, Roogle.

Kieriblood, if you're reading this: I haven't been contacted by you yet. I have a spare WP for you if you contact me FAST. The password is at home, which I won't be getting to until 2130 EST tonight, so I hope you get this soon... The pass expires 08Nov03 at 2100, so It's a first come first serve affair for WLAers after I see if any of my friends need one. 3 left atm, I believe.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Ichy, go to the main site.
    You weren't 'sposed to get him the WP. I was. And I did. Go sign-up at our site (Krystic's) for who you're gonna get a WP to. But if you have a spare one, give it to Alpha. I don't have anymore left on mine.

Alpha's already in game and the WP Block list was lost when the site went down and got wiped due to corrupted data. I had figured thta he had never been to our own forums to know which server we were on or who was getting him a WP, either. It was posted for several days, after all, but hey, if you got him the pass then no worries. My main issue is that I spent all this cash on the WPs and only 2 people on my block list had bothered to log in to get it after they all said that they would have the game right around launch. It's irritating. That and when people say something is urgent and request immediate response, then don't show no acknowledgement when you do respond. I hate to be an arse about it, but next time someone says that to me, unless their bleeding or something, I'm going to ask them to define the word urgent.

Well if anyone wants to play on Siren server I currently have a World Pass with 4 current uses so if anyone want's to play over here just PM me with in the next few days.

Oh ya and I'm not sure if Raistlin plays the game but I saw a tarutaru names Raistlin last night, I tried asking if he went here but he never responded.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Originally posted by Bahamut2000X
    Oh ya and I'm not sure if Raistlin plays the game but I saw a tarutaru names Raistlin last night, I tried asking if he went here but he never responded.
    I saw a Raistlin on Leviathan the other night too, and I asked and they had no idea what EoFF is. So I'm guessing that it's a common name that people pick.
    Figaro Castle

Let's see what happens... DCI Superfan's Avatar

Yeah, Raistlin is a pretty well known character from the Dragonlance series if you didn't know already.

I am on the Alexander server. My name Aragon, Crono was taken , in the Kingdom of San d' Oria.
    "To the victor go the spoils"

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie

Server: Odin
    Kingdom: San d'Oria
    Username: Miriamel

I just started out today.

Caitsith server.
    I'm Unne, a level 9 Warrior, lvl. 5 Thief, lvl. 5 Monk, lvl. 5 White Mage, lvl. 5 Black Mage, lvl. 5 Red Mage.
    And I'm in Bastok.
    Sig under construction.

There's a caitsith server?

AWESOMEEW

Guess I'm all alone... Reyn is on Ragnarok slaying Crawlers and Goblin Thugs in Windurst with his uber leet Taru magic powers!