Thread: [A] collages of mine

[A] collages of mine

I really don't have any drawing abilities on my own, I just make collages of others work. Here are two.

a FF8-themed collage~Rinoa, Squall, and Quisits

and...

a gundam wing based collage~Relena and Heero

sorry if they are a bit big. I have others but they are my earlier ones and so are pretty crappy. I'll post more as I can think of them, have time to make them, and that they are welcome here.

Critique, respond plz.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."- Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing

email me here!
    my little home away from home

The FF8 one has a nice concept, but I think it could be layed out better. I'd try blending it a bit more, Squall kinda sticks out too much... and the cloudiness(?) of Quistis and Rinoa on the left and right (respectively) is a nice effect, so maybe you should do something different with Squall and get rid of the Rinoa and Quistis faces above and below him. I think it's just a problem with getting it balanced... especially on the right side.

I really like the Gundam Wing one, too... but again, it seems a bit off balance... I don't really have any recommendations for that one... but... hm... maybe try to get the images so they're not so stretched out.

Hope that helps. ^^