Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II: Who are they?

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Default Kingdom Hearts II: Who are they?

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what you all think of these odd look-alikes of Sora and Kairi that have been appearing in the promotional art for the upcoming KH sequel.

I've noticed the Sora look-alike has blonder hair and the Kairi look-alike has this silvery color hair. Other than that, they're pretty similar. I wanna hear your ideas- who do you think they are? Where do you think they came from? Do you like the idea of characters posing as or wanting to be others??? :sweatdrop

I guess you can already tell what my opinion is... lol. I just don't think it's very creative.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

They're obviously bodysnatchers from the Bizarro world.

Hope it's not another "Lenne/Shuin" thing.
    **insert catchy sig**

I haven't heard of this before Who is this siver hair girl?
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Look in the Chain of Memories artwork- she has silver hair in the upper left corner.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    ShyGuy Flamer

i was thinking about this too.My idea on the soar look alike is this: remember the two keychains?the ones mentioned in a report(least,im pretty shore).Oblivion and Oathkeeper?One was a 'light' and the other was 'darkness'.Perhaps the blondhaired sora person is the weilder of the light blade?Im not sure,just an idea.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Are you implying that Sora is evil? lol. No way! But I like your idea- maybe he's the complementary Keyblade master created to have motives of the opposite nature of Sora.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    ShyGuy Flamer

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I thought Riku had the Oblivion .. He was supposed to be the original key blade master but got sucked into evil.

Something doesn't make sense though... If Sora and Riku are supposed to be the two weilders, why does mickey have a keyblade and that blonde kid? He has both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper? *MUST FIND OUT OR WILL EAT ARM*
    Too big.

i cant remember but im pretty sure sora got the oblivion just after he fights riku for the 2nd time it is i think.

But anyway, does anyone have any idea's on the storyline of KH2? Any new statements from square enix?
    Im just lookin forward to the badass lookin bad guy with redhair and circle blade things.

perhaps(another idea) they just have keyblades,but arnt weilders.Maybe sora needed some help and these characters got keyblades,but arnt weilders.OR pehraps there is more than one weilder.Maybe there is more then two(sora,mickey).Maybe there will be new worlds open,and a new keyblade master shown?

and the red haired man has ninja stars(shurukens?im not sure of the spelling

Mercenary

What the hell? lol. Having a keyblade and being the weilder is pretty much the same thing! If you use one in battle, you're weilding it. lol. Are you saying maybe Sora lent these people his keychains? I don't think so... There's something very odd about all this. It's killing me not knowing, either...
    Member of the KH Trinity
    ShyGuy Flamer

Well the Deep Dive trailer talks about a third key, and in a scene in Final Mix the person talking to Riku whose lost in the darkness mentions finding a keyblade on that side.

I don't think that only one person is destined to wield keyblades.

Hey- how do you know what happens in Final Mix??? If there's a script somewhere, you gotta share, Jalbrean! You holding off on us? :giddy:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    ShyGuy Flamer

people can use the keyblades for battle i think ,but cant use their pwoers... like when squall(leon) took the keyblade from sora.He was able to hold it, if not use it.perhaps others can use them as weapons but not for their powers

Mercenary

Recheck that one, zacks_clone. Leon (Squall) couldn't hold the Keyblade for even five seconds before it returned to its true weilder. The only two people Sora's keyblade allowed to weild it- or even hold it- were Sora and Riku.

It's true that there can be multiple chosen weilders of keyblades since both Sora and Riku can. I'm just saying that people who use keybades are weilders. lol. I'm simply correcting zacks_clone's earlier logic.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    ShyGuy Flamer