Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy IV: a question......and a tip

Man you guys are at high levels when you take that thing on..... I party is usually lvl 40 or below and I have no trouble taking out the wall with Titan and Beserked attackers (this is on my SNES). My usual level for finnishing the game is 50 (just tp get nuke).

Don't forget that if you're uber leveled to use the spell (White or holy) with Rosa, its a major damage producer.

I only found out Rydia could get Meteo after I decided to take a group to level 99.

On a side note: The sealed cave is an important experience area to complete if you're not into leveling throghout the game (like me). So I suggest that any low level parties not skip the entire sequence by using that warp trick. If I did, it would take me forever, doing nothing but leveling, to get "float" for a certain couple side quests.
    Some people choose the path straight and narrow,
    others take the road less travelled,
    I cut through the woods

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

He's too far to use that trick anyway.

All black mages can get Meteo once you're leveled enough, even Palom. And Porom can use white, as well.

Guys, gals, I dunno bout you but I go through this game pretty fast, aka 8 hours tops. I don't spend time "training" or leveling EXCEPT Rydia after a lil girl because she is level 1 and dies way too fast. Also, Evilwall is pretty easy, I was around 30 ish and killed him after he intantly killed one of my chars. And Calbrena I never had trouble with. Hey have any of you guys ever gotten Odin without lit3? or or how about doing the Bahamut cave without FuSoYa and only being about one or two levels after getting wall? Behemoths are trouble but nothing a little blink and image won't cure XD. But the way I've never gotten nuke or meteo before beating the game.....*shrugs* mebbe my SNES cartridge is just easier than most.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by Naj
    Guys, gals, I dunno bout you but I go through this game pretty fast, aka 8 hours tops. I don't spend time "training" or leveling EXCEPT Rydia after a lil girl because she is level 1 and dies way too fast. Also, Evilwall is pretty easy, I was around 30 ish and killed him after he intantly killed one of my chars. And Calbrena I never had trouble with. Hey have any of you guys ever gotten Odin without lit3? or or how about doing the Bahamut cave without FuSoYa and only being about one or two levels after getting wall? Behemoths are trouble but nothing a little blink and image won't cure XD. But the way I've never gotten nuke or meteo before beating the game.....*shrugs* mebbe my SNES cartridge is just easier than most.
    The SNES game is easytype. Try doing the same on hardtype.