Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The only screenshot - discussion

Originally posted by SomethingBig
    .... By the way, here's a bigger picture.
    That link doesnt work.

And I'm starting to think that those people in line may be lining up for some kind of quest sign up, similar to what you do in Tactics Advance. That would mean that the doorway is the entrance to a pub!
    My father once told me:
    "Son, if you don't do something right.......well......it doesn't take as long."

It's not a sign, its a boombox. It looks like he's holding it to me.

The airship sorta looks like the highwind. I hope the cid in this one is playable.
    "We've secretly replaced the dilithium crystals with Foldgers dark roast crystals. Let's see how long it takes for the Enterprise crew to notice..." -- A Star Trek Joke
    You're Auron!
    you're Auron. smart, experienced, and knowledgable.
    the rest of the gang can always count on you
    for advice. but its strange how you managed to
    stay alive after so many years of being dead..
    ;P

<br

So many questions rising. Do you guys think Squenix will flood us with answers on the 19th or gradually give us small answers over a period of time? The setting is very interesting. It's not really midevil or futuristic or the Asian appeal (as in X) Looks more Roman to me. Furthermore, with all this talk of connections to FFTA, will it take place on the same world or what? AAGH I must know!
    **insert catchy sig**

Okay here is a much better screentshot of the poster that shows more down the bottom. You can clearly see in this one that it is in fact a Bangaa, it really must be one, just look!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My father once told me:

I still don't know about the Bangaa, it looks more like the one in the white coat is walking a very ugly dog to me. By the way i don't think squenix is gonna flood us with info because i'm getting the impression that square is gonna put more effort into this one than the past few FF games.

I certainly hope so, by the way what does everyone think about the so called official site?
    My father once told me:

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Here's something new: LOOK AT ATTACHEMENT NEW IMAGE

Thanks to Shueisha's Shonen Jump, the Leakiest Magazine On Earth (tm), the first few details on Square Enix's Final Fantasy XII have arrived a few days in advance of the game's planned November 19 debut. The third PlayStation 2 game in the popular RPG series, now in the hands of Vagrant Story director Yasumi Matsuno, features an interesting blend of familiar and original visual elements to reflect the franchise's continued progression.

Stylistically, the game looks much more like Final Fantasy X than expected. Though the new character designs are by Vagrant Story artist Akihiko Yoshida, rather than FFX's Tetsuya Nomura, the two lead characters still don't stray too far from the style of the series' more recent installments. Van, the male lead, could be a younger cousin to FFX's Tidus, while Ashie, the heroine, looks like Rinoa Heartilly's younger sister.

The few small screens of the game shown so far display a city (the one shown in the first FFXII image illustration) with many flying machines soaring over it, and a jungle environment similar to the islands in the beginning of FFX. A single battle sequence, on a beach fading into green forests, shows three characters in the active party party.
    source: www.1up.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Too big.