Thread: Nemkuu's...........

Nemkuu's...........

Ok, this is a ..... um ...... obvious question ( I think thats the word I am lookin for). I am jus askin this cuz I have nuttin better to do.....who uses Accumulate as much as me....
    ~ÑËÌL~

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I don't. In fact, since Accumulate costs so much more than all the other Squire abilities, and I usually ditch that class about halfway through Chapter 1, I don't usually get around to learning it until before Riovanes Castle. But then, Ramza's just gonna learn Scream a couple battles later, so that's no good for poor Accumulate. =( If I didn't like Gained JP Up and Move+1 and Throw Stone and Yell so much better, though, I'd probably get it earlier.

I get accumulate for all my team members and use it to max out their classes. I don't often use Yell for mass levelling because then only Ramza would be getting turns eventually. I use accumulate after turning the last completely surrounded enemy into a frog. I'll spend a good hour at times having an accumulate party with Ramza and pals untill I get all the JP I need to master each character's current class. Then I change classes, and repeat. It's the fastest way to give everyone master stars in every possible class barring summoner.
    Knock yourselves down.

heh

I think gettin accumulate early in the game has to be the sweetest ever. Usuakky when ya start you jus sit there when ya have nothin to do....but if ya have accumulate, you can sit there and build ya Attack Pawer + your exp + your JP.......3 in one.....and early in the game...that is some pimp shizznit
    ~ÑËÌL~

Grin

I am usually done squire B4 my 3rd mission....lol....and by the time chapter 1 is done RAMZA has like 3-5 classes mastered..but im gonna try to build up less....make the game a lil more challenging....:P
    ~ÑËÌL~

OOC:Don't double post, butI've been away from EoFF for so long so I don't know if the rules have changed lol

I hated doing repetive things, but the only repetive thing I love doing is kill your guests; they do the most silly things and end up giving exp to the enemy.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Aside from the leveling opportunities that Accumulate gives you, it does allow you to wreak some havoc. Accumulate gives you +1 PA. The equation for determining attack damage with a Knight Sword is

Damage = [Br/100 * PA] * WP.

Let's say that you have Ramza wielding the Chaos Blade (WP = 50), and his Bravery rating is 100 (this is possible for Ramza, because he can't leave your party). That means that for every time you Accumulate, your damage increases by 50 HP! That's pretty impressive if you ask me.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Yeah, but no one with a Chaos Blade needs a PA boost.

Unhappy

it is good to have Accumulate in the BEGINNIN of the game.....obviously cuz later you get scream and then you become god reincarnate....if you know what you are doin you will kick some serious ass....the only thing that sux is that only your main char gets scream.....kinda good also...that would make the game a lil to easy if everyone could use...heh:mog: ....and Ultima....WTF is up with that......it is the most pointless skill in the game I think....by the time you get it STOP can do more damage ...haha.....but meh...I guess the couldnt make an FF with out the legendary ULTIMA....haha... :mog:
    ~ÑËÌL~