Thread: Someone help me with my armor problem!! (Possible Spoilers)

Default Someone help me with my armor problem!! (Possible Spoilers)

Ok, before I start this is totally opinionated, and that's all I want. And another thing, I have beaten the game numerous times and basically breath FFVII, but I still have a question. But most importantly... AERIS CANNOT BE BROUGHT BACK!!! I AM ONLY USING A GAMESHARK!!!!! Anyways...

After finding my Gameshark, and reinserting Aeris back into my party, I saw she was level 33, only had Princess Guard, and some weak ass armlet, but I was wondering what armlet I should give her. I want her to be a mage, but still have a decent defense, I think I tried Mystile on her, but I still think there might be something better. In anyone's opinion, what should I equip her with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

~
    Armour - Mystile or Minerva Band. The Mystile has higher defense, defense %, magic defense and magic defense % than the Minerva Band, however the Minerva Band nullifies the fire, ice, gravity and holy elements The Aurora Armlet also has quite high defense and magic defense but it has less materia slots than the Mystile and Minerva Band.

Accessory - Circlet ( Magic+50) or you could equip her with a Ribbon if you want to protect her from negative status effects ~
    Last edited by ~Tenderness~; 11-15-2003 at 03:47 PM.
    Aerith fan
    Tifa fan
    Me and boyfriend - A love that crosses oceans
    Cloud and Aerith - Love across dimensions
    Cloud and Tifa - Love across time
    Tifa and Aerith were friends
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/atendertouch/
    Fool's Gold

Ok, thanks. I also have Zeidrich equipped on Cloud, which could work rather nice on some others. And I have so many Ribbons, its crazy, so I just put one on her.

OMG YOU CAN REVIVE AERIS?!?!? HOW???????

ps I know there is a dolphin in the game but where is the shark?

Default Re: Someone help me with my armor problem!! (Possible Spoilers)

I'm gonna stay clam, I'm trying to get back on good terms with Big D. BUT... if you read my post carefully

Originally posted by masamune1287
    AERIS CANNOT BE BROUGHT BACK!!! I AM ONLY USING A GAMESHARK!!!!!
    I'm using a Gameshark, a game enhancer, that is how I brought her back.

Yeah I heard you the first time, but where is this shark you speak of??? I know the dolphin is in Junon but I didn't know there was a shark. Especially not one that revived Aeris. You better not be lying because it's not nice to lie especially on the internet.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Gameshark isn't anything that exists inside the game. It's a cheating engine for PlayStation, and it lets you do various things, such as putting Aeris in your party (SPOILER)after her death. When I do the (SPOILER)reviving Aeris cheat, I usually give Aeris Princess Guard, Mystile or Minerva Band, and Ribbon. I also give her Knights of the Round, and put her in the final battle against (SPOILER)Safer*Sephiroth, and have her defeat him with Knights of the Round. Payback time!
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryûkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryûkishi

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

HOOTERS, you're cruel. Confusing the kiddies like that...:laugh:

I agree with ~Tenderness~; Mystile and Minerva Band are about as good as it gets. Ziedrich has that wacky defense against all elements, as well as colossal stats, but no materia slots.

Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    Gameshark isn't anything that exists inside the game. It's a cheating engine for PlayStation, and it lets you do various things, such as putting Aeris in your party (SPOILER)after her death.
    Thank you for helping me there. I didn't know if I could get the point across.

Originally posted by Big D
    Ziedrich has that wacky defense against all elements, as well as colossal stats, but no materia slots.
    *Agrees*

Other than no materia slots, it also has a low defense and magic defense percentage. Thats the only downside to it, but as for materia, I ususally keep it in an ultimate weapon seeing as most of my materia is mastered. And I rarely find need for a lot of materia since I have 2 sets of master materia (except Command, I have 3 of those.) Other than that Ziedrich is probably what I'm gonna stick with.

Oh yeah, how many times can I steal Ziedrich from Rude? Everytime I fight him, or just once?
    Last edited by §håd0w; 11-17-2003 at 10:50 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At least twice; definitely in the Gelnika and in the tunnel.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Three times - in the Gelnika, in Rocket Town, and in the tunnels of Midgar.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

I'm...pretty sure that Hooters was being sarcastic, but I can't tell.
    I prefer the term "Treasure Hunter".

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Definitely, but he does it so well.

You could also give her the Fourth Bracelet. This has 78 defence, 100 magic defence, and 3% on both defence% and magic defence%. It has a link thing that looks like this O=O O=O O, and it adds 20 to the wearer's Magic stat. Although it has one less materia slot than the Mystile and the Minerva Band it has the best magic defense in the game, as well as the added 20 points to her magic stat.