Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: which girl do u think is the hottest?

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

Grin

i would definitely have to say that any female enemy in the entire game is absolutely HOT!!!!! particularly after I just got done casting Fire 3 on their pixelated sprite arses!!! or flare. they're sooooo hot after that. and just think, no smell of burning flesh to detract from their hot-ness. fortunately for them, it's usually over after about a minute or so, so they don't suffer much.

Teta is not hot imho =\

I love the Time Mage Female.
    bye

Ahem... let me do my best moderator impression.

EDIT: Double Post.

Do I qualify? Can I be a mod?
    "Someday I'll fly freely through the sky." ~Vaan

Hot eh...? I must say, I nearly got my rocks off over Altima... But as it goes for personality and "not-destroying-the-worldness", Alma takes that piece of cake... Teta was just annoying.

SPOILER ALERT:
    I think her best scene was when she got shot and died... Bitch... Good riddance... I was hoping it would be Alma that got kidnapped, that way FFT could've had some big dramatic scene where Ramza holds his sister and screams: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" to the sky... That would've been cool... But no... I'm glad Algus used Teta for target practice... You hear me Delita?! TARGET PRACTICE!!!
    -I was just curious... Why am I so good? (On that note: It's only arrogance if you're NOT actually that damn good... But it just so happens that I AM that damn good... So... Nyah...)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mehka Gallant
    Hot eh...? I must say, I nearly got my rocks off over Altima... But as it goes for personality and "not-destroying-the-worldness", Alma takes that piece of cake... Teta was just annoying.

SPOILER ALERT:
    I think her best scene was when she got shot and died... Bitch... Good riddance... I was hoping it would be Alma that got kidnapped, that way FFT could've had some big dramatic scene where Ramza holds his sister and screams: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" to the sky... That would've been cool... But no... I'm glad Algus used Teta for target practice... You hear me Delita?! TARGET PRACTICE!!!
    NOOOOOO!!!!! Poor Delita.
    A lot of good looking females in this game..
    Alma, Ramza (just jesting, but Delita is kinda cute ) Agrias, I agree has the best personality, Ovelia, I like the generic squire, knight, archer, oracle, white mage, samurai, summoner, Rafa, and the mime. (???)

Again, am I not supposed to ask where to find FFT hentai here? :rolleyes2
    Mega Man X

what about dancers and thier sexy swaying and whatnot?

Taller than most monkeys Lehteb's Avatar

Yeah... female knights (like Miluda) and those Priestesses (is that what they are called?) are very nice...

for block-pixliated characters....

... ...
    Forever inserting random chocobos

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Please do not post in old threads.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum