Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist

Default Wishlist

Hey guys, what are your wishes for this game
    (As In Magic, Battle, Story, Characters...hell anything)

What would you want? (I'm basically asking, what would be your perfect FF?)

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

im hoping for unbeleivably cool wepons, a main character with brown spikey hair (kinda like sora's from kingdom hearts) a really evil final boss, some secret bosses that are ten times harder than the final boss, abad guy that u fight through the whole game and then near the end he/she joins ur team cuzhe/she says "if u cant beat em join em, airships, chocobo, reeally really cool names for all the characters, voice acting (but only if the voice fits the character) and thats about it
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

To have a good time playing it.
    Word/s.

I'm wanting the game to be actually hard, so I won't have an overly easy time beating the final boss. Yeah, there should still be an "extra" boss that is harder, but I don't want the final boss to be super easy, either.

I think there should be more plot twists the X had. There just wasn't enough that was unexpected (which is very little). I want more things that make me drop the controller and let my chin hit the floor. I want to not know what's happening and have to figure it out later. I want to have to speculate as to what the hell is going on, rather than just knowing.

Basically, make it a TRUE FF game, nothing like X that's too easy or VIII which was far too different. (By the way, I enjoyed both games. In fact, I love them! They just weren't FF games...)

Oh yeah, and there should also be a really, REALLY cool final summon that you can get that is overtly powerful, but nearly impossible to get if you don't know what you're doing (ala FFVII).
    Elionai Eli Adullam

I want a final boss that feels good to kill. You know, a boss that destroys half the world, kills your family, then your party members families, then more.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Originally posted by SuperPac
    I'm wanting the game to be actually hard, so I won't have an overly easy time beating the final boss. Yeah, there should still be an "extra" boss that is harder, but I don't want the final boss to be super easy, either.
    Then they will have to do what Xenogears or Chrono Cross did and elminate the use of levels for the most part. All the bosses are challenging if you don't do absolutly everything in the game and try not to level up. They become hard.

My wish list for the game is to have story that revolves around a good story and not a couple of characters and what they are always thinking. Something more like FFVII and Xenogears. They keep so much hidden from you that you strive to seek it out and the story isn't necessarily told from one perspective so you can see where most characters are coming from in their 'plight' lets just say. NO EVIL BAD GUY THAT IS JUST 'EVIL' FOR THE SAKE OF BEING EVIL!!!!!

Hey I know some things that would make a great FF game! How about Cid, an Airship, and things like Bahamut or Shiva!!!
    *obvious sarcasm*

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

*Rawr* for The Moomba! Stupid Moomba 88's Avatar

Be serious. IT WILL have them is has to, otherwise it's not a FF.

I'd like a futuristic setting, where different characters can have different weapons. Like they could be weilding a sword, but they put it away, and drw out two pistols.
    This could be useful so they could go to the back row (Remember?) and fire of a few rounds. I would also like battle sequences that use their enviroment, instead of being on a flat plane.
    Image too tall.

Sounds a bit like Vagrant Story. Except maybe the Futuristic & Guns. But everything else, you could do.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

A battle system that is actually gameplay and not just tedious X button bashing...
    Shiny swords
    A good story without plotholes

That'll do it for me

Originally posted by Origin
    A battle system that is actually gameplay and not just tedious X button bashing...
    If you're thinking real-time battling, I think that would be too big a departure for the series, and would be poorly received. I know I wouldn't like it, and I'm sure many others would agree with me.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

I'd like it, but it just wouldn't be Final Fantasy, so you're right it would be BADLY recieved. I like it in Vagrant story but not a FF

Star Ocean rules in that matter, but even if FFXII had that, it wouldn't be FF. No, same battle system, please!
    Elionai Eli Adullam

It should have two ultimate bosses, one who is very difficult but ultimately defeatable, ala Omega from FF5, and one which the game designers do not think it is possible to beat. Just take some incredibly cool enemy model, max out it's stats and give it a LOT of overwhelmingly powerful attacks. It should have a monster that is simply unbeatable. Final Fantasy ultimate monsters have been too easy. It also needs moogles. Lots of Moogles. It should have at least one town that looks like this.:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:

NO....IT NEEDS MOOMBAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CHOCOBOS

AND ESPECIALLY MOOGLES
    :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:
    BUT NOT TIAMAT, MARITH, KRAKEN & LICH