Thread: 30 days expired..what next?

Default 30 days expired..what next?

I have a message that says my 30 day trial expired on everytime i click on playonline icon. I dont think it has even been 30 days, but anyway it says i need to register my copy at www.yourproducts.com I dont understand i went there and nothing. How would i be able to bypass that message or to pay monthly because I have an original Final Fantasy and i did give them my credit card, so WHAT DO I DO ??????????

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It sounds like someone installed a spyware/hack on your comptuer to trick you into going to their website to get something from you. Playonline handles everything inhouse in it's client on your computer so you don't need to get on a web browser to do anything. Especially considering that your 30 days are not up yet. It sounds really fishy to me.

Remember, when all else fails contact Square, and they will tell you what to do. Plus, it's good to let them know of this problem if someone is trying to manipulate the system.
    Figaro Castle

And remember that if someone sais that he's a Square-enix employee and need you password do not give it to him if square really wanted you password they got ways to get it.

I have a question. Do you have to pay to play the game online, even after you have bought the game? Can you play the game without having to play online?
    ~LionHart~

It's online only and you have to pay to play it... read the FAQ.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."