Thread: Can anyone read Japenese?!

Default Can anyone read Japenese?!

As many of you probably know final fantasy XII official website was launched today. If any one can understand japenese i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by all if you post a rough translation!!
    Oh look! Idied.....again!

Well I started lessons about a monthago so proberly not.
    Word/s.

I sorta can. I can read both hiragana and katakana however, I do not know enough Japanese vocabulary to understand hiragana, It's pretty much reading something you can't understand. I can translate katakana words though, which are basically foreign words or names put into Japanese context. For example-- Rokku written in katakana translates to Lock, or Locke which ever you prefer. A character from FF VI. Sorry, this is starting to sound like a lesson! In short, I can't help much.
    "Someday I'll fly freely through the sky." ~Vaan

Default Aha

I have translated it using babel fish and it makes no sense at all! The phrases are all jumbled up and some words did not even exist in the babel fish dictionary so thanks for all your help. If anyone does succeed in translating it thentell us so thanks y'all for trying

Default Re: Aha

Originally posted by bondj02
    I have translated it using babel fish and it makes no sense at all! The phrases are all jumbled up and some words did not even exist in the babel fish dictionary so thanks for all your help. If anyone does succeed in translating it thentell us so thanks y'all for trying
    Japanese is not a Romance Language, a computerized translation between English and Japanese would be kind of very sad.

I understand it. What exactly would you need translated?
    난... 왜 사람을 미워하지? us.cyworld (because nobody here would understand the Korean one anyway, right?)

My life idol in every way since August 2000. Watch her perform her new Japanese single live. =)

Yooniece: (n) A Korean-Japanese / American geeknerd in www.metroparkusa.com clothing.

Someone who is fluent in both Japanese and English.
    "And he sang to them, now in the Elven tongue, now in the speech of the West, until their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed. And their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness." - J.R.R Tolkien

Not me personally but every one who wants to know. I'm sur the important stuff would be great such as rough story and character info.

Prelude would be nice to know what it says finally.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Its better than nothing. Try using this to translate Japanese to English.

http://world.altavista.com/

I can read and write Japanese and English. Damn... I'm too clever, I'm only 16 and I can speak 2 languages fluently! Call me God if you wish

But there is one problem... I cant find the site! I looked on google and cannot find a jappanese one, so if anyone's willing to give me the link, I'll translate it.
    Goto the FFR resource forum and post there you bunch of malonies! You gotta help me liven up that forum again! Heres the link:
    CLICK HERE YOU BUNCH OF MALONIES! (what does malonies mean?)
    --------------------

indeed

The site is www.ff12.com
    I can read both English and Japanese (excluding Kanji).
    I wish Japan would abolish Kanji. It is so hard! 2000+ different characters...who can remember that? I can't import any Final Fantasy's past IV because I wouldn't be able to read it. I love Zelda games. They put Furigana over the Kanji so all the little kids can understand! How nice. As for me, I'm 15.

Well the kids in Japan are going to be learning more of English and going to stop learning kanji. Yes this is good in a way, as I thought kanji was too hard lol, but bad in other ways. Kanji has been with Japan since... ever! Yes, and to lose it for another language, I think is a little shame. BUT still I think its a step forward because Japanese pople who learnt English in Japan are really crap lol! :P The best way of learning English is to learn it in England!
    Goto the FFR resource forum and post there you bunch of malonies! You gotta help me liven up that forum again! Heres the link:
    CLICK HERE YOU BUNCH OF MALONIES! (what does malonies mean?)
    --------------------

indeed

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Or the U.S. We don't need no stinkin' "loos" or "tubes" or "chips." American english > British english
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Well the kids in Japan are going to be learning more of English and going to stop learning kanji. Yes this is good in a way, as I thought kanji was too hard lol, but bad in other ways. Kanji has been with Japan since... ever! Yes, and to lose it for another language, I think is a little shame. BUT still I think its a step forward because Japanese pople who learnt English in Japan are really crap lol! :P The best way of learning English is to learn it in England!
    Well, think of it this way: Kanji is originally Chinese stuff, so Japan didn't always have it.
    I feel a little bad about going so nuts over learning Japanese, I mean I really should be learning the language of the Kanaka Maoli, my ancestors.