Thread: <Mimic Materia Problem>

Default <Mimic Materia Problem>

When I visit the Materia Cave 4 I went in and no mimic materia. I went around the whole inside of the cave and I couldnt find the materia I was like wtf b/c im trying to master the game and this is a problem could someone tell me where it is near? In the cave I mean need to know sometime by tonight thanks!~

It should be right in the middle with a yellow glow around it that you can't miss. My guess is something hass messed up your game so it isn't there. Maybe you already picked it up?

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Thats what I was thinking. I checked my inventory on my materia and no mimic was present. So i'll check again but I didnt seem to pick it up in the yellow glow. but i will reply back if it does or doesnt work.

i still cant find it i will post a picture of the screen of my materia screen showing all my yellow materia and the screen inside the cave if someone could point it out to me.

http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/ab7/wickman/cave.jpg
    http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/ab7/wickman/materia.jpg

Well... Mimic Materia is better known as "Mime", which apparently you have. :P

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.