Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruby weapon: the laughing stock of all weapons

my sig is the final boss of x
    and as for you El Mariachi i i think its best to use hades once and then use w matiria kort and keep mining. summon hades when needed

EXOSKELETAL

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Hero yourself 100 times. All problems solve.

huh?

oh well, anyway, connect Hades with MP Absorb (you get it from Yuffie's Wutai sidequest) and KOTR with HP absorb (you find in second screen [or was it third?] of the Northern Crater). Then connect Mime + Counter (second last screen in Final Dungeon of Crater) to one of ur characters. W-Summon Hades and KOTR. Then have all characters mime it. They'll do BOTH of the summons, AND gain 300 or so MP and 8000 HP per mime!
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Use 100 hero drinks and you are all good.

*hates Ruby WEAPON*
    I thought it was a little man standing in the desert so I thought I'd go talk to him Then he just kicked my ass

LOL
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Yeah that sucks but i do think that he looks really friggin cool. if the re-did him on ps2 he would be amazing.

EXOSKELETAL

Taller than most monkeys Lehteb's Avatar

Hades works on Ruby Weapon?? aww man... that would have made it ever so much easier....
    Forever inserting random chocobos

i have never used hades on Ruby i always attck with KotR and have Mystile armor on then his Ultimas hit u about 1/3 of time if u get lucky. if u have big guard up its ez cause 2 of them wont kill u anyway. if u want to make it real ez u can go to the downed shinra plane and morph every1 there so ur stats r maxed out that takes a real long time though

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Actually I solo-ed him with Cloud plus W-Item Hero Drinks and elixirs. Countless Omnislash later and it is gone.