Thread: Chocobo side quest need help

Chocobo side quest need help

i need help with get in the chocobo lagoon, and also i got another piece of the chocobograph. i really dont understand what its say but it like " Tho... who do not fear death, find one... the island in Salvage... See what lies there." i need some help, if anyone knows post a reply

I know, I know. If you only have a light blue chocobo, than you have to find a little island south of the lagoon that has the tracks and a beach. Then you just have to be patient and follow the waterways to it, you really can't miss it. If you've got a dark blue or a gold, than all you have to do is ride out from the mainland.

As for the chocographs, you need a gold chocobo and lots of dead peppers. There are cracks in many places if you haven't noticed, and in them are several diffent treasures. The chocographs simply point out clues to where they are. It's worth it to find them, one especially has an intresting set of items in it. Good luck, and I hope that helps ya' any.

Everyone looses there heart somewhere along the long path of life. I simply guard those hearts until the lost can find them again.

The message on that Chocograph is referring to Ozma in Chocobo's Air Garden. Ozma is the "danger in the sky". As for getting to the lagoon, you have to travel to the forgotten continent's lagoons first. From there, you wil be able to reach the Chocobo's Lagoon.

thax everyone ill try as soon as i can. so thats what that black shadow was...

ok ive just got the gold chocobo and ive been to mog central but i need help finding the mog called Mois. some people said it he was in Fossil roo but since the earthquake i cant get in their, or is it already to late to try to find it?

Originally posted by 18Darkdragon
    ok ive just got the gold chocobo and ive been to mog central but i need help finding the mog called Mois. some people said it he was in Fossil roo but since the earthquake i cant get in their, or is it already to late to try to find it?
    Mois IS at Fossil Roo. Just go to Qu's marsh on the Mist continent and you'll find him at Fossil Roo's entrance.

ok ive tried to enter fossil roo but it covered by mountains or something so if i go to Quans marsh then go to fossil roo i can get to the mog

Don't forget, you have to have Quina in your group in order to get into fossil roo. I'll have to check, but I believe that Mois moves somewhere else, but I can't remember. I'll go look in up.

Everyone looses there heart somewhere along the long path of life. I simply guard those hearts until the lost can find them again.

thx man just get back to me when u find out.

Alrighty. I got onto Square-enix's official site, and Mois is at the entrance to Fossil Roo. By the way, if you want the site pm me and i'll get it to you, k? You have to register for it, but it's free and gives you absolutely no trouble. Don't forget that you must have Quina in your group for you to get there though.

thx a hole lot man ill tell u if it works later.

Anytime. If you do want the site name just tell me.

Yeah, about those cracks (second thing) I always thought that they were places you could go in! And there's an island just south of the forgotten continent (you might need to look) and it has a bump with a kinda cave in it. What is that?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think you're talking about Mognet Central. Feed your chocobo a Deap Pepper to open it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum