Thread: Identitiy of Clones!! (Spoilers)

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Identitiy of Clones!! (Spoilers)

I was playing FF7 today just exploring some old saves The first save I played was in Fake-Nibelheim (The one rebuilt) And I found 2 clones I'd never seen before, There in the House Near Tifa's House on the second floor, the're smaller than most Clones. Now hears something! One of the Clones doesn't talk to you, but the other clone does it naturally says "Re...union....Sephiroth" AND as soon as it says this the silent clone repeats it!!

After that I played a save in clouds Memory and there are 2 kids IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THE CLONES ARE LATER that act this way (One never talks unless the other one does)

Hmmmm!

All the people in the black robes in Nibelheim are the survivors of the town fire. Hojo experimented on them after the fire, hence why they're like that.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Oh man that's just sad! I'm gonna cry!

heh. i never thought about that. i just kept going with the story line and didn't bother to check any other house in cloud's past. There was also one person in the Sector 6 slums. The one that lived in Aeris's neighborhood, he lives in a pipe. He's gagging about something, and Aeris will come out and say, "he's got a tattoo on his hand...the number '2'." He must've been a Sephiroth clone, too. And, believe it or not, when you return to Midgar in Disk3 after the Jenova Reunion in Disk2, he's gone!
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Noticed all this my first time through the game. =\

you just always have to be better than me all the time, don't you, Ryukishi?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

If I don't keep you on your toes, nobody will.

Blog Entries

Nobody likes a smartarse

I thought it was fairly obvious, myself.
    YE RAGIN', AYE?

I didn't realise about the kids in Neibelheim but the guy in the sector 5 slums is uber^x obvious

Blog Entries

Is he? I remember various strange theories about him being Zack, but somehow I think both Cloud and Aeris would've freaked out over that one

that guy couldn't have been Zack anyway. Zack was already dead. he was killed before Cloud ran into Tifa again.
    -little purple-haired geek

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Not to mention that Zack (SPOILER) died near Midgard. He and Cloud had escaped before they were experimented on to the point of the citizens of Nibelhiem.