Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: KEFKA IS THE GREATEST VILLAIN EVER

Default KEFKA IS THE GREATEST VILLAIN EVER

The insanity, the laugh, his personallity, his actions, good times...
    Edit: He was a great villain, altough I believe I am a fanatic, he is still the greatest EVER. He killed off everyone in Cyan's castle, heartless, he kikcked emperror Gestahl off of the cliff, he destroyed the world, and took it over. He was pure evil... NOW WORSHIP
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Daydrius; 12-04-2003 at 03:03 AM.
    "I...AM...NEO...X-DEATH, your memories, your beings, all dimensions, I erase, and then I will erase myself...FOREVER."-Neo Ex-Death

"Son of a submariner"-Kefka

What if I had a mustard drenched cucumber tied to my leg?

Articles

Kefka is a true villain, and I'll give you that. A pure breed psycho, although its said that something "snapped in his brain" and that is the reason he is the way he is.

Not my favorite villain, as I like some with a bit more story behind them, but still a good one.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

Also not my fav villian, but yes he was a pure madman. Woosley ruined some of his text, but the good translated versions show his evil...plus if you get a hacked rom to double his hp and make it a good fight

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

He is a pure madman, but I think he lacks Sephiroth's or Kuja's charisma. So not the greatest villain for me, but still one of the best.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

He's a crazy nut that does whatever he wants for no reason. I liked that. Afterwards they had to build up the main antagonist with all of this background psychological babble as to why they were doing what they wanted. And that's why kefka shined above the rest to me. He went nuts and did whatever he wanted for no reason. He could kill 20 children in a heartbeat and then take their friends out for ice cream to apologize, and then kill those kids too just because he wanted to.
    Figaro Castle

Yeah, you don't get a funny villan in an FF game very often, and Kefka filled that role perfectly.

plus if you get a hacked rom to double his hp and make it a good fight
    That's impossible. Kefka's HP is almost at the game's maximum limit. The only way to make Kefka hard is to edit his battle script so that he attacks more, uses more powerful attacks and heals himself often.
    The CyberVeldt

FFVI Expert Version 2 is available for download
    and it can be yours by clicking the above link

I think that Kefka is the best villain ever...

He is not supposed to be charismatic, he is sopposed to be insane... And hiss clowny insanity was amazing. And what about his sadistic-sarcastic lines?

I guess that what makes me think that Kefka was so great is the fact that he's unique, there's no other like him... And he's there in the game, showing his insanity since act 1.

And he, unlike most villains, wasn't all powerful since the beggining... he surprised me when I first played through the game, and that was good.

I've seen the future, brother. It is murder.

Originally posted by Daedin
    He is a pure madman, but I think he lacks Sephiroth's or Kuja's charisma. So not the greatest villain for me, but still one of the best.
    I agree with Outsider

Who needs charisma, IMO, they were both pretty boys, and Kuja wasn't really a villain. They were both good, but you really want a villain that you can hate, for what he did to everyone, and love, for his greatness, at the same time...Kefka did that for me, also, he was insane and hilarious, you don't get that too often.

Although Sephiroth did that for me, there was still something missing, maybe it was because he lacked all of the extremeness that is Kefka.

You really wouldn't expect a guy like him to be the main villain
    "I...AM...NEO...X-DEATH, your memories, your beings, all dimensions, I erase, and then I will erase myself...FOREVER."-Neo Ex-Death

true, true...

i love the way he talks in my FFVI game...unedited by the Americans, that is...

American edited version: "Emperor Gestahl's orders! These recon jobs are the pits!"

My unedited but translated version: "Emperor Gastra's damn orders! These recon jobs are bitches!"

by the way, i90east, what's that little patch thing in your signature for?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

by the way, i90east, what's that little patch thing in your signature for?
    An IPS patch let's you add the expert version changes to your existing FFVI rom. The other option is to download the full rom.
    The CyberVeldt

FFVI Expert Version 2 is available for download
    and it can be yours by clicking the above link

That sems like it would some serious fun, hope you made Kefka a LOT harder...he deserves it

Basically all final bosses deserve being strengthened.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

But Kefka deserves it the most

i think he is the greatest villain aswell. he was the only villain that you can truely hate not only that ff6 is one of the few games that does that. the problem with Sephiroth was you can like him and that dont make for a very good villian though i must admin he was still very cool.

I liked Kefka a lot. I thought Seifer had a lot of potential as a villain but it really wasn't taken as far as it could've been, he kinda reminded me of 006 in the Bond movie 'Goldeneye', hah.
    You have to find out, 'cause no one's gonna tell you what I'm all about.