Thread: [A] Alien girl!

Default [A] Alien girl!

Part human, part alien, and ALL FEAR!
    Erm, well, maybe not...

This is a character from a comic that's still in the drawing board stages. I'm thinking of doing the entire thing in this pencilled style, think that'd work?

I gave her human features with proportions modelled around "grey" aliens - you know, big head, skinny body. And since my characters usually have big heads and skinny bodies anyway, she ended up with a REALLY big head and skinny body. If anyone's interested I'll post a picture of a 100% human character from the same comic, but it's an old pic in a less refined style...
    Attached Images Attached Images

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

That's actually a really great picture but it looks completely human to me, but with like a hentai/Sailor Moon type eyes. Well done though

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

I agree... she looks human. ^^ Kind of like a giant chibi that one would huggle. >D Cute stuff! Keep it up!!!

Thanks for the replies. As promised, here's a human character for comparison.

I'm not too pleased with how he turned out, looks way too generic. I've been working on getting the anime-ish elements out of the style.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

the anime element is awesome because thats YOUR style. that picture was great except for the left iris is almost twice as big as the right

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

Well, I appreciate the support, ut I don't really consider that "my" style - my style is one I developed myself. I only started drawing anime-ish pics because people kept complaining about my own style being too simplistic.

Here's nother one of that character: