Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the top FFVII character?

Vincent is a great FFVII character. He just seems so dark and mysterious and has a huge burdon on his back, from past reasons. His limit breaks let him transform into nightmarish monsters and he has a cape! Got to love that cape.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I mostly use Tifa and Aeris. I don't really know why... I just like 'em...

Your characters:Vincent
    All characters:Reno

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Cloud. Or maybe Reno. Nah, Cloud.

My party was
    Cloud
    Aeris
    Tifa (untill Aeris died)

Then it was
    Cloud
    Yuffi
    Tifa

sometimes I threw Vincent in the mix :mog: I level builded everyone else because the games just addictive
    Artimis h. Bach

Articles

Cid or Cloud. Tough decision between those two.

Default FF7 best characters

If we re talking about every characters in FF VII,my choice would be Sephiroth,without any questions.But for playable characters,obviously,it would be Cloud,cause his story is really nice and he s by far the best fighter with omnislash.Aeris was really good,for the time you have her...A real magic user is always helpful

From the moment I saw it,I knew it would be a long story.

i like cloud, aeris, and tifa. i dont know y, i just do. i guess i like their personalities the best, im not sure. but sephiroth is the all time bad guy out of all of the FF's. hes awesome.

but usually, when picking my party, i just pick the three with the highest levels. lol. because if you pay attention, while you raise levels with your three main characters, everyone else raises their levels too, you just dont see them do it. thats a pretty kewl feature.

I don't mean to be cliche' here but for me ... prabably Cloud . The fact that he's the main char doesn't necassarily have anythign to do with it ... there's just somethin so damn cool about a little skinny dude wielding a sword that prabably weighs more than him .

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Reno is TOP OF COOL

Before Disc 2, I used Cloud, Tifa and Aeris, which worked in good conjunction if trained right. I equipped all three with magic so as to balance a strategy. Instead of trusting one character with one task, I gave all three rounded stats and magic. Cloud was mostly an attacker, healing whenever. Aeris was the standard healer, but I gave her the strongest magic due to her high magic and spirit stats. Tifa was physical and with a little magic attached, guarding most of the time to build up her limit breaks.

But after Aeris was no longer available for battle, and I didn't have a way to shark her again, I had to shift my strategy a little. I added in Vincent in the back row (with HIS stats, obviously) with the basic Cure, Fire, and Ice magic, and I think Time as well. I pretty much attack and defend until the limit gauge fills up and then, bye bye enemy. Tifa and Cloud, however, have remained the same, except Tifa has some of Aeris's old materia.

--Dew Tears, the dreamgazer...

no contest.....cid and cloud
    "In the end there can be only one...

i say cloud is the best because he has the omni slash but right next to him vincent is by far the best
    tony murray

Well, favorite-character-wise, my choices would have to be Nanaki, Vincent, Yuffie, and Cait Sith. I like Nanaki just because he's freaking awesome, Vincent because he's Vincent, Yuffie because she's a funny character, and Cait Sith because he's also a funny character.

Party-wise, I use Cloud, Nanaki, and Cid/Yuffie.

-Oni

Master of Glass

Cloud and Sephiroth are my favorite characters. I like Cloud because of his awesome story and past, and sephiroth because he just rocks. Not to mention:

Cloud:
    >Omnislash=80,000
    >Mime
    >Omnislash=80,000
    >mime
    >Omnislash=80,000
    Ect.
    ect.

ahh, gotta love it.
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.