Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the top FFVII character?

Who is the top FFVII character?

I think the best FFVII character is either Cid or Yuffie. Cid has a mean spear and Yuffie, erm... Yuffie's a ninja and she throws spiky objects at people. Like she was in Manchester.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

Yes Cid is Badass

But Each character is good in there own way.

One of Yuffie's attacks can deal 9999

Cloud is my favorite, and has omnislash

Aeris is a great healer while around

Barret: also strong, with mega all and counter attack

If you can master Tifa's final heaven shes awsome, and has good magic

Vincent can pull you out of tough jams when everyone is dead he has 1 hp and you boost him full health with a limit break

and Cait Sith...well he just blows

I always beat the game with Cloud, Barret, Cid and never switch teams

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

Aerith, obviously. (SPOILER)She saves the whole world, remeber, with her Holy summoning So without her, you'd be in big trouble.

Sephiroth Rulez !

And as for playable characters, I use Cloud (most interesting character, since he has a very complex story), Yuffie (when equipped with her last weapon, she can do a 9999 transform damage, great to get sources) and Cid (the best of the remaining characters for me thanks to his Highwind limit break).
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

EDIT: fine.. since at the end of the game you could literally make everyone stat's IDENTICAL, im an idiot for thinking that one person's magic is better than anothers, therefore just using one character for that reason.

vincent, cloud, tifa. there.
    Last edited by soulICE; 12-05-2003 at 03:56 AM.
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

The point is that, when you reach the endgame, you can manage to have all of your party members with 255 in each stat.
    Therefore what makes a good character for me is its "special attributes", such as the limit break and final weapon.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

Well,we know you like Sephiroth Daedin.Love your signature by the way.

Yes,Sephiroth rules.Seph,Cloud and Zack are my faves,through yopu cant really use two of them.As far as battles and storys go,for playable characters,Cloud,Vincent and Tifa take the cup.Im always using them

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

i'm still experimenting right now (i started a game to master Yuffie and Vincent's limits, another game to master Barret and Red XIII's limits, and right now i'm working on one to master Tifa and Cid's. I've already done Cait Sith in a previous game that i 'accidently' saved over).

but so far, with my little 'experiments', i'd say that, apart from Cloud's rigged Omnislash, Barret's Catastrophe rules, followed closely by Vincent's Chaos. Red XIII and Yuffie tie cuz Cosmo Memory and All Creation both do 9999 damage once.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

I find that Cloud, Vincent, and Cid are the best team and I always use them. After watching the Advent Children trailer me and my friends came to the conclusion that nobody can beat Cloud at anytime,anyplace, or anywhere.

Sephuroth, obviously...
    "Okay everyone, let's Mosey..." Cloud

Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
    Red XIII and Yuffie tie cuz Cosmo Memory and All Creation both do 9999 damage once.
    When you're doing 9999 damage with All Creation, try switching to the multi-slash level 3 limit Break (I can't remeber its English name ^^). You may go over 10 000 damage points quite quickly.

i know that but i just like seeing the sequences of the ultimate limits :grin
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Originally posted by Daedin
    When you're doing 9999 damage with All Creation, try switching to the multi-slash level 3 limit Break (I can't remeber its English name ^^). You may go over 10 000 damage points quite quickly.

Doom of the Living, i believe. 15 individual half-power attacks. plus, it is cool to see her slice things up.
    -little purple-haired geek

Originally posted by Numisma
    Doom of the Living, i believe. 15 individual half-power attacks. plus, it is cool to see her slice things up.
    That's the name. And the animated sequence is damn cool

The coolest playable charcater was Vincet...soo damn cool
    "I...AM...NEO...X-DEATH, your memories, your beings, all dimensions, I erase, and then I will erase myself...FOREVER."-Neo Ex-Death

"Son of a submariner"-Kefka

What if I had a mustard drenched cucumber tied to my leg?