Thread: I'm confused about this...

Default I'm confused about this...

I've read in many FAQ's that Tifa's final weapon, the Premium Heart, is powered up by getting lots of 'Miss' icons on her Limit Break slots. I have played the game through many times, and found that her weapon grows in power in conjunction with her limit bar, that is to say when she has almost got a limit break her weapon is more powerful. I have the English version of the game, so is it different from the North American version, or have either the FAQ's or myself gotten something wrong?

Hm.thats odd.Sadly I havent gotten her ultimate weaopon,but from what Iv read,nothing like that has been mentioned.Not even your bit.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Blog Entries

Well, like yourself, I also have the PAL version of the game. From what I've seen, it's the limit bar that does it. I remember get really cheesed off the first time I played because the lower level enemies in Sector 5 didn't budge my limit bar because I was on disc 3.

I've never heard of the 'Miss' Icon thing. If you ask me, the ultimate weapons all have terrible powering-up requirements. Except for Vincent's Death Penalty (more damage for more kills) but only because I used Vincent the most.

i've never gotten her ultimate weapon (but that's cuz i could never find the goddamn key), but i have ONLY heard that if she gets a lot of misses during her limit break, blah blah blah.
    -little purple-haired geek

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Some of them aren't that bad.

Cloud's and Cait Sith's are based on HP. Yeah, that can suck.
    Red XIII's and Cid's are based on MP. As long as you don't use any MP, you'll be fine.
    Barrett's is based on the number of mastered materia equipped. That's great, since it can't change once you equip it.
    Tifa's is based on the limit meter. That really sucks, since she'll lose all that power when she releases her limit.
    Vincent's is based on how many enemies he's killed. Very good, since it can only go up.
    Yuffie's is based on her target's level. Also good, since she'll usuall do quad-nine damage against really tough enemies. It's also what allows her to do really high damage when she's trying to morph her target.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.