Thread: Chocobo Speed

Default Chocobo Speed

Is there a limit on how fast a Chocobo can run ? I mean, I tried to max it, and somehow got stuck near 267 km/h.

So I was wondering...
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

It varies. If you get stuck at 267 km/h with a certain chocobo, try breeding it with another fast chocobo and feed it Sylkis greens. You should find that the offspring has a higher max speed. It also depends on the type of chocobo you are racing. Yellow types are the slowest and gold are usually the fastest, but it depends how much you train them.

Even when I breed two Gold Chocobos whose speed are around the limit, the offspring still is slower.
    It was reported that this signature stretches the tables at an 800x600 resolution.

Feed the offspring 99 Sylkis Greens to boost its stats up. If that doesnt work then race it til its an S rank, then breed it again.

Of course I tried all of this. But there is a point in the game when, even if I breed 2 S-class-fastest-ever golden chocobos together, the offspring is a little slower than the parents.

it doesn't really matter much what the speed and stamina are. once you have it at a good enough bar, you can beat TEIOH every time (i believe his rider is Joe, the chocobo jockey of the year). Then you just beat him 15 more times in a row to win everything you can possibly get in S-class.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

well,Teioh is easy to beat.I beated him a..uh...30 times in a row?My chocobo female (gold) is veryyy fast!!And talks about the Gold chocobos is not good at the races...
    "Ayla must win. Win and live.Lose and die.No changes rule."

Ayla is the best. If People say she's annoying,these people are no sense of change.

Why Ayla is my favorite?She's Very funnny and looks like me in the mental part (forget the poor english)
    I'm funny friendly, strong... An human version of Ayla.