Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who would be a cool summon in KHII?

Was Xenogears made by squaresoft. If so what if you could summon ID or somebody from Xenogars. What about Fei or Elly or a Gear or something. That would be fun. Maybe you can summon the Yaggastril, sorry about the spelling of that. It's not my strong point.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    "A small light shines brightest
    when it is surounded by darkness."

Stitch would be the most awesome summon, coz he's so destructive! You know that little move he does where he rolls up into a ball ? A summon action to do with that could work (I don't know how, but it could).

I like the idea of Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove as well. You know how he had the Angel Conscience and the Devil Conscience ? He could be in that form, and do random actions, like either healing magic or black magic. I don't know.

Another good summon would be Gurgi from The Black Cauldron coz he's so cute. I don't know what he would DO, exactly, but I always liked Gurgi. Even though The Black Cauldron isn't a well-known movie.
    No matter how dark the night, morning always comes
    Visit my realm...

Default Ultimate Summons

These would be Excellent Summons

The Seven Dwarves all attacking the enemies at once, ala Knights of the Round

The Three Sorceresses from Sleeping Beauty who attack like Cactuar cept Damage goes up in threes 30, 60, 90, etc.

But I also think Stitch as he is from earth would make sense because Sora has yet to seal EARTH

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Another good summon would be Gurgi from The Black Cauldron coz he's so cute. I don't know what he would DO, exactly, but I always liked Gurgi. Even though The Black Cauldron isn't a well-known movie.
    Read the original book series by Alexander Lloyd, after which the movie is LOOSELY based. The first one is the Book of Three, the second one is the Black Cauldron, and the movie itself is a kind of mutant hybrid of the two that doesn't really follow them at all.

Was Xenogears made by squaresoft. If so what if you could summon ID or somebody from Xenogars. What about Fei or Elly or a Gear or something. That would be fun. Maybe you can summon the Yaggastril, sorry about the spelling of that. It's not my strong point.
    After playing the game I've been saying for just about everything that you need to be able to summon the Xenogear because its so darn cool.

Bahamut or Anima would be REALLY cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    Umm... That he wasn't an hagle. He was an Albatross, although for some reason I can't seem to remember his name.
    Yea... there was an eagle... that saved the Cody kid... remember? lol. I know... i used to love that movie.

Jenn @)-->-----

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

In one of them there was an albatross. I just can't remember which.

.....ANIMA!!!
    BLAME CANADA
    why? well why not!

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Let me think...
    We could give Buzz Lightyear a try.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by ][Riku][
    Let me think...
    We could give Buzz Lightyear a try.
    Well, aloung that route, Woody would make an inresting summon, to say the least.

I'm thinking of a giant Monty Python foot that just squishes people

(imagines look on Heartless' face) chuckle

KH:FF summons/party members

Cloud & Leon

Cloud would make a killer summon like he was in CoM. Either would be excellent as party members if not playable characters (have a feeling S/D will stick with Sora & Aros {that's what I call BHK}).

FF summons/party members

Zack or Aeris

Aeris would make an excellent healer summon. I've never actually seen Zack do anything spectacular and I think the Omnislash is something that only Cloud learned (he got it from the GOLD SAUCER, c'mon), but I think he'd at least make a good addition to "the team."

Disney summons/party members

Sulley

James P. Sullivan from Monsters, Inc would make for a pretty good thrasher summon early on.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    In one of them there was an albatross. I just can't remember which.
    I love the rescuers
    Id like to see Timon and Pumba.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Quan
    I'm thinking of a giant Monty Python foot that just squishes people

(imagines look on Heartless' face) chuckle
    Yes the monty python foot would add a nice touch

Mebbe the Black Pearl? Disney must be pretty strapped for ideas 'bout now.

Mary Poppins.

I'd also suggest that cute little birdy from "A Bug's Life" if it wasn't for the fact that it is actual size, so it wouldn't be much good against the Heartless, even if it can tear through grasshoppers like no other.

Oh, and I was thinking the way you could combine certain summons together to make sleights in CoM. I like the idea of summon combos. Sort of like once you obtain certain summons, you can call upon the powers of several of them at once, and they work together for a more powerful attack (which costs more MP, of course). Think of the possibilities...

Bambi and Tinkerbell combine to form the ultimate in healing and item gaining combat.

Dumbo, Mushu, and Simba team up for concentrated attacks against a single foe.

Cloud and Squall unite to unleash an attack that makes Omnislash look weak...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.