Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Who would be a cool summon in KHII?

Advent Child, I was reading back and just because this is a KM thread does not mean you have to put down FF. At least say in my opinion, blah blah blah. Because some people might not like what you're saying. I personally think FF is much better than Kingdom Hearts. So please don't put other games down (especially FF's) and if you are say it's your own personal opinion.
    Nandattebayo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitye
    How about the mountain demon thing from the Night on Bald Mountain segment in Fantasia? Man... that scared the living daylights out of me when I was younger..
    Cherne-whatever? That thing that was the boss in the first one? XD

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could summon any bosses you already defeated? Just, you know, toned down on the power a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Angel
    How about the mountain demon thing from the Night on Bald Mountain segment in Fantasia? Man... that scared the living daylights out of me when I was younger..
    Cherne-whatever? That thing that was the boss in the first one? XD

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could summon any bosses you already defeated? Just, you know, toned down on the power a bit.
    Chernabog. The one enemy that didn't show up in Jiminy Cricket's journal. >.<
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Default Lol

Lol.Yeah Dancing Moogles.Actually I think you should be able to summon people like in Chain of Memories but without cards.Like Cloud and all.

Quote Originally Posted by bbomber72000
    That invisible dragon I want to say Puff, Sora could ride it like clayton did the stealth sneak, and you could control it instead of sora
    is
    the dragon from Pete's Dragon? I don't know what he could do, though. I haven't seen that movie in years.
    Pete's Dragon could fly and had firebreath. He used his breath to bake apples for Pete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Chernabog. The one enemy that didn't show up in Jiminy Cricket's journal.
    I thought it was supposed to be Czernobog.

ok instead of having disney characters as summons have final fantasy summons that would highten the matureity cuz you know bambi? simba! come on, bring back the best bahamut ifirt alexander etc etc that would make me like the game

Articles
    Blog Entries

a moomba?

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    a moomba?
    Yeah, you summon him and he comes out yelling "Laguna!"...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

bahamut

Actually, I don't think there are going to be any summons in KH2.

I believe it's going to be replaced by a character combo command, where Sora executes a serise of attacks with a worlds character like Auron, Mulan and Jack Sparrow.

This was taken from OPM
    Combo attacks are similar to summons of other games: powerful moves with slick visuals where Sora teams up with a new party member and basically takes out anything in the surrounding area. For example, Sora and Auron perform a Bushido attack, which stacks several strikes before culminating in some crazy sword-whirlwind frenzy that slices everything around the two(the attack is performed by successfully timing Reaction command presses).

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTheory
    Actually, I don't think there are going to be any summons in KH2.

I believe it's going to be replaced by a character combo command, where Sora executes a serise of attacks with a worlds character like Auron, Mulan and Jack Sparrow.

This was taken from OPM
    Combo attacks are similar to summons of other games: powerful moves with slick visuals where Sora teams up with a new party member and basically takes out anything in the surrounding area. For example, Sora and Auron perform a Bushido attack, which stacks several strikes before culminating in some crazy sword-whirlwind frenzy that slices everything around the two(the attack is performed by successfully timing Reaction command presses).
    We are working this based off the assumption that there will be summons. We're just saying which ones we think would work well.

I'm still voting for Mary Poppins.