Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adamant armor

Sorry about the spelling, I was dumb and was going back and forth between the "Reply to Thread" page and the page with all the posts in the same browser window.

So, the horseman are the only enemies with a higher chance of dropping an item, except for Lugae who needs to drop the key. Good to know.

Default Reply to reply

Actually, the following list is every enemy instance which ALWAYS give an item.
    Dr. Lugae (Tower Key)
    Dummy (Enemy 215, level 63, 2 hp, looks like a red bomb) (Cure1)
    Dummy (Enemy 220, level 31, 60000 hp, looks like a lamia) (Heal)
    Dummy (Enemy 222, level 1, 65000 hp, looks like a blue calbrena) (Life)

Keep in mind that it was the SNES FF2US version I hacked... some changes probably occured between versions.

The Dummies are in the programmer's room. Square wiped out their names because the room does not exists in FF2US.

And I really didn't mean to sound rude... I corrected my name in an informal way .

Good day

If you have any other questions concerning FF2/4, don't hesitate!

EDIT: If you want a complete list of everything each enemy can give, just ask ^-^. I'll make one.

I also made a document giving everything related to level-ups for every characters (like spell learned, ability values, maximum and minimum possible HP and MP...) with graphs and data... if anyone's interrested.

Please do not double post. -Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrthofar
    Actually, the following list is every enemy instance which ALWAYS give an item.
    Dr. Lugae (Tower Key)
    Dummy (Enemy 215, level 63, 2 hp, looks like a red bomb) (Cure1)
    Dummy (Enemy 220, level 31, 60000 hp, looks like a lamia) (Heal)
    Dummy (Enemy 222, level 1, 65000 hp, looks like a blue calbrena) (Life)

Keep in mind that it was the SNES FF2US version I hacked... some changes probably occured between versions.

The Dummies are in the programmer's room. Square wiped out their names because the room does not exists in FF2US.

And I really didn't mean to sound rude... I corrected my name in an informal way .

Good day

If you have any other questions concerning FF2/4, don't hesitate!

EDIT: If you want a complete list of everything each enemy can give, just ask ^-^. I'll make one.

I also made a document giving everything related to level-ups for every characters (like spell learned, ability values, maximum and minimum possible HP and MP...) with graphs and data... if anyone's interrested.

Please do not double post. -Murder
    *eyes tear*

Can I worship you?

Well, more importantly, how can I get that list of yours? Email? AIM?

just make a save state right before you fight the puffs. Or even right before you kill em. I'm not sure when it calculates if you got one or not, but it definitely predicts your next battle before you fight it. You can go the same number of steps and you will still fight the same guys in any direction (unless you change areas and they aren't in that one, then you'll fight different monsters in the same number of steps). I've done this many times from probably 20 steps away or so.

Save states make games a lot easier... lol.

btw, where's this room exactly? Which dungeon?
    <----Old Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrthofar
    Hi everyone...
    I am a FF4 Hacker
    This might go down in history as the coolest first words of any post to ever grace forums.eyesonff.com.

^-^

Well, even though I sense a bit of sarcasm from you, I might be tempted to admit it was a weird introduction... I was only meaning that I found the info by myself, by studying the rom, and not by reading some files on internet (or I would have said 1/4096 like everyone else).

Good day everyone!

I attach the pdf I made that tells what every enemy can drop. It is a pretty comprehensive list based on FF2. I also made a completed Level-Up Information pdf (damn, takes over a hundred pages)... Anyone wants it?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zyrthofar; 11-01-2004 at 03:12 PM.

No, I totally believe you. It's just a funny introduction.